Glock 22

Jamal

Got the shotgun....now I am looking for a Glock 22.
I can't seem to find any around here. Even used is $450. I was hoping to stay under $400 if I have to pay shipping and FFL transfer fees.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Check around at pawn shop shops in your area, I found a G21 for 425 OTD but did not buy it
cause Im looking for a new G36 or 30sf..... But he had them marked at $500 but I told him I had cash In hand and would have done it for $425... You would be suprised what will do, most are on pawn and they pay very little for them. He probably loaned the guy $200-300 bucks and he never picked it up, so the shop makes $250 bucks even selling it at a low price......worth checking out IMHO

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
Check around at pawn shop shops in your area, I found a G21 for 425 OTD but did not buy it
cause Im looking for a new G36 or 30sf..... But he had them marked at $500 but I told him I had cash In hand and would have done it for $425... You would be suprised what will do, most are on pawn and they pay very little for them. He probably loaned the guy $200-300 bucks and he never picked it up, so the shop makes $250 bucks even selling it at a low price......worth checking out IMHO

I'm going to have to check them out, thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts