G19s turn at the range

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Took my G19 to the indoor range today shot at 10-15 yards pretty good target. But most important is that I trained my brain to do some things that bettered my shooting.... The small things count the most. Just a target pic, thats all...

Concealed 27:eek:

Attachments

• DSC00176.jpg
    DSC00176.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 17

kwo51

Full Access Member
Didn't leave any lit cigars laying around did ya.Do they allow drawing from concealment while?

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Didn't leave any lit cigars laying around did ya.Do they allow drawing from concealment while?

No they do not but I get away with it cause I know all the guys good... also if there is no one else in range they won't say anything. The reason indoor ranges wontallow drawing there afraid you are gonna shoot your neighbor. Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
We do it on outdoor ranges where we are standing next to each other. CYA is at play here.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Arms length. They are afraid of anybody doing it, newby putting holes in roof and self.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Same at my range, I go first thing in the morning with all my mags loaded so i can do it as soon as I arrive......

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Took the G19 out yesterday and was able to pick up two 100 rd boxes of CC I 22 LR.... they were out of the 325 rd bricks I've been collecting but the CCI's were only ten bucks each. Anyways shot the G19 while I was there and I took a good friend of mine who is ex Army Ranger so we had a good time. There was a young lady there not listening to her boyfriends advice so my friend asked if he could help her and she listened to him. Funny how that works, he was getting upset at her and you can't help someone if there pissed at u....lol, anyways had a good day and shot about 300 rds with the 19 and no problems of course...felt good to get out have not been feeling well lately so it was good to get some lead medicine .....haha

Concealed 27

Bluez

Full Access Member
That is really really good shooting with an autoloading pistol for such a distance.
I can duplicate it w/ a revolver but with a mag fed pistol, never:worthy:

kwo51

Full Access Member
Sounds like you need a good 1911. My Buck mark 22 with red -dot really makes me feel like a kid ,it is scary how accurate it is.

Last edited:

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
On my wish list believe me, brother in arms steered me to metro arms 1911 and the price is right but cash is tight right now so I'm hoping Santa Claus brings me one in a few months..lol

Members online

No members online now.