Funny Pics

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
zzzzzzzfinally_snapped.jpg

kwo51

Full Access Member
We pulled putts or targets at Paris Island.Large pill of dirt to get behind and stick a target up for rifle practice.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Duh! I'm busy putting all the corn flakes back in the puzzle box and concentrating on the orange container.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Ford= Found On Road Dead!!!!!! I like my little Ford, been good to me 11 years and still does pretty good.. knock on wood!!
Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
Rather have a ford than a government motors car. I have had all the american brands and with good maintenance they did well. I have had 3 toyotas all at least 10 years and never had to replace a light bulb pretty good service.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Yeah Toyota's have been good to me to, my next auto purchase is gonna be a 2011 Toyota Camry from my father, he never drives it and it has 2500 miles after 3 years of just driving to local places...everything in the area were they live are within a few miles.......

Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
That would be a great car. I don't drive my bike down there . I road bike alot in Miami in the seventys but tampa, st pete scares the shit out on me now Miami is not even part of this country.

Last edited:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I'm glad y'all took it as the joke it was meant to be. I have two Fords I use as work vehicles. The 7.3 Powerstroke is a good engine.

Members online

No members online now.