Funny Pics

Arckadian

1623605_197888597086226_1517355433_n.jpg

Real Men huh . . . . . Does that "Real Men" statement include "Have no balls" or perhaps "Here I am! I'm not armed and will be easy to rob or kill!" People that display signs like that show how intelligent they really are.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Real Men huh . . . . . Does that "Real Men" statement include "Have no balls" or perhaps "Here I am! I'm not armed and will be easy to rob or kill!" People that display signs like that show how intelligent they really are.

That might be Chuck Norris' van. He don't need no gun. Lol.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
So I'm not a man cause I have guns???? I believe that protecting your family makes you a Real man, even the best fighters can't stop a bullet if your home is invaded...just . My 2 cents.....
Concealed 27

Max

Full Access Member
333402_med.jpg

Sponsored by the Democrat Party for Hillary Clinton in 2016.

Such a machine, only for 5 DM (german mark, old german money), stood for years in the center of my hometown (Hamburg Reeperbahn, someone might now it).

Owner earned several thousand bucks with it, before it was forbidden to stand any longer.

Max

Max

Full Access Member
Isn't the white house (aka the government) a machine simmilar to that too?
Only that it takes the money instead of offering you a way to give it.

Max

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
The government takes the whole wallet.
Pisses away the money, gives all your info to the NSA, maxxes out your credit cards. And when you complain they say "Just be lucky we gave you back that beaten up piece of leather to chew on."

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
We need to get the democrats and liberals out of power, would be nice to have a republican in office that's name is not Bush, I miss old Ronald Reagan......
Concealed 27

Members online

No members online now.