FIRST :) - 12 guage shotgun

ar556

just got a flyer from dunhms sports that has a mossberg 500 combo for $289 thats a 28" field barrel and a 26" rifled cantilever barrel for sabot slugs. mossberg shotguns have always been reliable for me

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I've got 3 Mossberg shotguns. Never a problem with any of them and I"ve got the cheap ones. I don't Bird Hunt, so pretty much a shotgun is a shotgun for what I use it for, and don't go for the higher end units.

I wish Mossberg still sold that package like I bought back in the day. It came with a longer barrel, and a short barrel, and also came with a pistol grip. So could use the gun for basic bird hunting, change the barrel and pistol grip, then had a good little home defender gun. I sold that damn gun to my bro thinking I could buy me a newer one. I sure regret it.

SWSS

Full Access Member
lots of good advice for chewing on. I want a Kel-tec KSG....looks nice and stout, like my women! Haha.

79k10

I bought a mossy maverick 88. 20'' 8shot cap from big 5, on sale it was 199. picking it up tomorrow. cant wait....

on an unrelated note... heres my marlin with a new ATI stock... it didnt fit but i took care of that...

3C9D9202-9129-497D-90EB-682D1D0D8115-8935-000008A024BDA2FA.jpg

Jamal

ok - I finally bought one.
Paid $225 for a H&R Pardner Pump with both a rifled and a smooth barrel. Bought a new pistol grip stock and forestock.
IMG_1003_zpsf260b9c7.jpg

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
ok - I finally bought one.
Paid $225 for a H&R Pardner Pump with both a rifled and a smooth barrel. Bought a new pistol grip stock and forestock.
IMG_1003_zpsf260b9c7.jpg

There you go being a criminal. Just turned it into an AR-15. It's Black, and has a pistol grip. BANNED WEAPON :superhack: !!! :rofl::rofl:

But I like it !!! I like it alot. NICE

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts