Finally....It's Mockstars turn for an AR.

Mockstar

Full Access Member
Magpul AFG2 and B A D lever installed. Next will be a new buttstock, and rear BUIS.... but I haven't decided which ones to get yet.

DSCN3700.jpg

BrothersInArms

Supporting Vendor
Magpul AFG2 and B A D lever installed. Next will be a new buttstock, and rear BUIS.... but I haven't decided which ones to get yet.

View attachment 968

The Troy rear flip up is a solid unit. Cheapest I can find the adjustable model for is $103. We've got one that was a take off from a Smith m&p you can have for $55 shipped. In great condition. Only draw is it says "M&P" on the front of it.

Mockstar

Full Access Member
Thanks for the offer BIA. Great price, but I'm gonna have to pass. kinda have my heart set on the Troy DOA folding sight.

Mockstar

Full Access Member
Installed an Accu Wedge today that was a waste of $4.00. Also installed a set of KNS anti rotation pins just cause they look cool lol, and a Magpul ASAP sling plate.

DSCN3705.jpg

DSCN3706.jpg

Last edited:

Mockstar

Full Access Member
My upper and lower fit really well to begin with, but when I put the wedge in it was way too tight. I trimmed the wedge a little, and it works, but it seems to be about the same amount of wiggle as apposed to not having the wedge in at all. It is more difficult to push the takedown pin in and out, but I may have trimmed it a little to far.

Last edited:

Bluez

Full Access Member
If they fit well to beging with there is no point in the wedge. It exists to make looser fitting trifles "stiffer" between upper and lower :)

Wheter how loose a rifle is or not is not an indication of quality or lack thereof.
My LWRCi's are very expensive yet fairly loose :) (yes i use an accuwedge on both)

Mockstar

Full Access Member
Replaced the SightMark with a Burris Fullfield TAC-30 (1x-4x-24mm) and a FastFire III.

DSCN3716.jpg

DSCN3718.jpg

DSCN3720.jpg

DSCN3721.jpg

DSCN3722.jpg

Last edited:

Mockstar

Full Access Member
Went to Midwest Industries today to pick up a lower for my second build. Ended up getting a complete BCM lower. That lower is now on my first build, and the CMMG lower is on the lightweight build. The MOE handguards on the lightweight build will be replaced with a 13" BCM KMR shortly.

Mockstar

Full Access Member
My ALG ACT trigger came in the mail today. It's a fantastic trigger. I was very surprised how smooth and crisp it is compared to stock..... ALOT better than I expected. I didn't want to drop in a Geissele trigger, but after finger F&*%'n this thing for 5 minutes, and knowing that this was massaged in the Geissele factory, I'm tempted to drop some real coin on an SSA.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts