Armed Teachers

ViperJeff

Administrator
I found it funny that the anti gun advocate was from illinois.....

To answer her question, less dead children, more dead bad guys

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Which would you prefer?

ArmedTeachers.png

TheOl55

Full Access Member
It's about time that these people start to understand that "1st Responders'" from the outside are just clean up personnel. If they are not on the premises when all hell breaks loose it's too late.

armoredman

Full Access Member
A better sign would be,
"Warning, certain staff members are armed with concealed firearms. At all times on campus you will be within view of at least one of these staff members. Please behave accordingly."

cce1302

Full Access Member
Gotta love the obligatory quote from the ignorant anti-

The AP's Andrew DeMillo quotes Donna Morey, former president of the Arkansas Education Association, as calling the idea of arming teachers "awful."

The risk of a student accidentally getting shot or obtaining a gun outweighs any benefits, she says. "We just think educators should be in the business of educating students, not carrying a weapon," Morey says.

The remote possibility of a single accident outweighs any possibility of stopping a columbine/chardon/newtown mass shooting? How can they even put that in print?

kwo51

Full Access Member
So lets just close the schools. Parents should teach their kids. Public schools were only formed to keep kids off the streets in the early 1900's. Now they are baby sitting services.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
So lets just close the schools. Parents should teach their kids. Public schools were only formed to keep kids off the streets in the early 1900's. Now they are baby sitting services.

I agree, schools are awful in today's world. I will do private or home schooling,:hmm:

cce1302

Full Access Member

If it will save the life of just one child....

armoredman

Full Access Member
I heard that - the Attorney General caved/weaseled and said the schools couldn't arm teachers...apparently started after a lawmaker requested an official opinion AFTER it was announced in the papers. Residents need to find out who that "lawmaker" was who demanded judicial review, replace him and the AG next election cycle.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Because of mentalities like this.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmmomscDUrQ]Teachers Union President: "If I Answer the Wrong Question, Is My Teacher Going to Shoot Me?" - YouTube[/ame]

kwo51

Full Access Member
Lady has no clue. She is an ostupid supporter for sure.Maybe the kids would behave better.All of my best teachers were WW 2 vets. Most of the women teachers that were bitches sucked as teachers.

STF

Full Access Member
Public schools aren't all that bad. I figure at least my daughter won't be naive to the way the world works and won't be one of those weird ass people that don't know how to interact with people.

In the same breath people can't expect to not be a parent and just send their idiot kid to school where they will learn everything they need to know.

Members online

No members online now.