Another day at the range....FINALLY!!

Arckadian

Went to the range with my father and grandfather yesterday and we had a blast. I went with my XDs and 1911, shot what I wanted to and then my grandfather starts letting me fire his 44-40 Cowboy Action Rifle.... That was so much fun. Me, dad and granddad actually had a little competition with the rifle. I uh.... did not win. My dad was by far the best shot with the rifle, but it was a lot of fun. Also got to fire his 44-40 Revolver. That was also a great amount of fun. I will post what pictures I have a little later this week.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Nice family tradition. Our family in Hampton South Carolina would all go hunting together on Thanksgiving morning. Some of the older men had been subsistence hunters.They lived on what they killed. Great grand mother would tell story's of the civil war battles that took place there.

oppo

Full Access Member
I went to the range yesterday with the extra kiddo. It was fun as always. Also, my mom has finally come to the realization that learning to use a firearm and having one available is good idea. She has even mentioned the possibility of getting her chl. To me, this is great news. She has never been a fan of firearms and has always been a bit uneasy around them. I would like to think that her knowing there is loaded and chambered pistol on my hip every time she sees me has helped her get used to the idea guns are simply an object and not something to be feared as long as they treated with respect and a little comon sense.

Members online

No members online now.