24 Years Ago Today....

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
24 Years ago today, (December 15,88, still the 15th to me) a great man was killed walking out of a grocery store with a .38 Special Revolver. Not an assault rifle. Not a Hi Cap Magazine ACP.

attachment.php

He was a 34yo Armored Car Guard carrying a bag of cash and mostly checks as he exited the store about 30 feet from his Armored Truck. He was walked up behind, not a word said to him. Shot in the back of the head at point blank range and dropped to the ground in broad daylight about 11:15am in front of a store full of customers. The robber took his gun off his hip and his bag of money and ran out the back door of the grocery store to a get-a-way van.

You're thought of often and still missed greatly Uncle Pat !!! Continue to RIP.

Attachments

• UnclePat.jpg
    UnclePat.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Local News in Brief : Charges Filed in Fatal Armored Car Holdup
December 29, 1988

Authorities said Wednesday that they have charged a man sought in the Dec. 15 slaying and robbery of an armored car guard, and police linked the man to a gang blamed for a string of such holdups. Los Angeles County Sheriff Sherman Block said the charges and a warrant for the arrest of Marchand Elliott, 20, were issued Dec. 22, but authorities kept quiet for a week to protect witnesses.

Police Locate Killing Suspect--He's in Jail
March 18, 1989

A man sought in the Dec. 15 slaying of an armored car guard in Bellflower is in custody in the San Bernardino County Jail, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said Friday. The arrest last week of Marchand Elliott was announced just as deputies were speeding to the scene of a Lakewood holdup in which a 25-year-old armored car guard was fatally shot.

Norwalk : Death Penalty Sought in Fatal Armored Car Heist
April 9, 1992

A Norwalk Superior Court jury on Tuesday recommended that Marchand Elliott be given the death penalty for the fatal shooting and armed robbery of an armored car guard in front of a Bellflower market in 1988. The Norwalk jury convicted Elliott, 24, of first-degree murder and armed robbery March 20. He was also convicted of committing assault with a deadly weapon at an Inglewood market in October, 1988. Judge Robert W. Armstrong is scheduled to sentence Elliott on April 21, but Deputy Dist. Atty.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
And This Low Life Piece of Shit still sits on Death Row in San Quentin !!! Getting better health and dental care than I can get !!!

Anyone who never understood my motivation for buying my first handgun, My Ruger GP141 .357 Magnum in January of 89... Now you know !!!

For all of those who say there should be a gun ban... and you'll never understand until it happens to your family !!! It's happened to my family and we don't want a gun ban. My Uncle didn't stand a chance. This guy didn't even ask for the money. My Uncle would have gladly given the guy the money and his service weapon for his life. He wasn't given the chance. One of my Uncle's partners was killed walking out of bank 3 months prior. My Uncle said numerous times, he'd give it up. My Uncle had already given notice to quit and bought a lawn care business. He should not have been working. He was asked to stay throughout the busy Christmas season. My Uncle not wanting to leave his co workers short handed, agreed he'd stay til the first of the year. He was then killed just a few days later.

Last edited:

ninja man

Full Access Member
its a sad story. we need to start torturing criminals. they wouldnt be criminals anymore when i got through with them. i dont consider criminals people, and they need to be taught a lesson. im sorry for your loss. i have not lost anyone to violence, but have lost someone prematurely as well. strength cones from the friends and family members who knew and loved him.

kwo51

Full Access Member
I worked the armored cars for awhile and the company's main concern was inside jobs. I carry more guns and ammo for ccw than we had then (ten years ago).
As far as having things done to us, danny rollins mutilated a family member. Chair dismember,gas,hang, shoot, no torture just out of the jean pool.

Trixxterr

I am sorry and saddened by your loss, THIS, is the reason I have the few weapons (guns/knives) I do. I am sorry that that pos is STILL sittin in relative comfort, on death row. Should've been put down a long time ago IMHO.

Stand up for what you believe, protect the ones you love. In the end, its all you can really do.

SWSS

Full Access Member
its a sad story. we need to start torturing criminals. they wouldnt be criminals anymore when i got through with them. i dont consider criminals people, and they need to be taught a lesson. im sorry for your loss. i have not lost anyone to violence, but have lost someone prematurely as well. strength cones from the friends and family members who knew and loved him.
ninja - one word, CASTRATION!

This POS and so many others need to be sent on to hell.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Sadly, my Unlce being killed was in Cali. I was born and raised in So Cali. I left Cali 2 years after my Uncle was killed and have only been back bye a few times in the last 22 years. Usually for funerals of family members. With the Political Pussies in Cali, I'd imagine the loser that killed my Uncle will live a full natural life at the expense of tax payers. All I know, is when my Aunt and Cousins get word he will fry, I'm going to be on the list of family and I will be attending. I don't care if I have to hitchhike to get there. I will be there.

ninja man

Full Access Member
Sadly, my Unlce being killed was in Cali. I was born and raised in So Cali. I left Cali 2 years after my Uncle was killed and have only been back bye a few times in the last 22 years. Usually for funerals of family members. With the Political Pussies in Cali, I'd imagine the loser that killed my Uncle will live a full natural life at the expense of tax payers. All I know, is when my Aunt and Cousins get word he will fry, I'm going to be on the list of family and I will be attending. I don't care if I have to hitchhike to get there. I will be there.
i will drive you here

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
So, so sad and I'm sorry for the lost of your Uncle I know that if that had been me I would feel the same way. This is why we need to continue to fight for our's rights.

Members online

No members online now.