LoneWolf SS Guide Rod

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I got my lone wolf stainless steel guide rod for my G23...slide action is much smoother good investment, gonna order another one from sportsman guide while they got free shipping for my G19. Just thought I'd share with ya'll......?.
Concealed 27

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Got a ssh guide rod for my other 2 Glocks, myG27 @ G19...... I can tell you that it made a huge difference in the 27....... I had probably had 2500 rds thru the plastic guide rod but with the ss one recoil control is much better than stock one and able to keep sights on targets...... imho
Concealed 27

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
Got a ssh guide rod for my other 2 Glocks, myG27 @ G19...... I can tell you that it made a huge difference in the 27....... I had probably had 2500 rds thru the plastic guide rod but with the ss one recoil control is much better than stock one and able to keep sights on targets...... imho
Concealed 27

What difference do you notice? I have been replacing the factory RSA's at about 5k rounds. They cost $12 from Glock. I have a tough time justifying the cost of a SS setup. Are the springs replaceable? I replace the RSA in my 2 34's about every 6 weeks.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Yeah the lone wolf u can change sprained h a s a Allan key at insert end... just seems to me the recoil is much smoother and does not get jerky, only 25 bucks on Amazon....

Members online

No members online now.