Heads up on good Glock website

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I had placed an order from I Love My Glock and had issues with the guide rod I ordered in Stainless steel and I had contact with the owner of the company.He said I can return it or exchange it which I did. I got a Glock 33 round
Magazine in 9mm. Originally he had sent me another guide which I had the same issues with original order. As said above he took care of me and wanted all the glock guys here that it's run by a great guy he offered me a refund or exchange. Customer service was great and just wanted to make me happy. I suggest you take a look at his website he's a glock armorer and has whatever u need as far as parts.........I like to let ya know when I find a good sight
Concealed 27

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Got my new 4 gen 33 round from I Love My Glock , the owner worked with to me to make satisfied. Took a little time but he took good care of me. Here's a pic and the website has good prices on Glock parts and accessories. Just wanted fellow glockaholics like me about it. Take care all,
Concealed 27

Attachments

• 0406152209_kindlephoto-7037275.jpg
    0406152209_kindlephoto-7037275.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Stainless steel for my 27..... spring was just a tad to big so his cnc machine was off just a bit I figured while cutting a batch.....
Concealed 27

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts