Gave All three Glocks a bath and oiled up

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Practice makes perfect...

Bottom- My custom carry G23 with stippling and finger grip removal, Tru-Glo Green Night Sights, Extended Slide Lock and Release...

Middle- My G19 with TLR-3 flashlight, Tru-Glo Green Night Sights, Extended Slide Lock and Release...

Top- My G27 with Tru-Glo Green Night Sights, Lone Wolf 40/9 Conversion Barrel, G26 Standard Magazine, Extended Slide Lock and Release...

All of these weapons are a great fit for me, My EDC is the G23 with a G22 BU Magazine. I am in love with Glocks and have owned one since 1993. Before that I just had my Berretta 92FS which was a good pistol but while test firing a G21 at the range I was taken in by the plastic glock family. Tommrow I have to clean my DPMS AR-15 and Ruger 10/22 Takedown which im totally happy with, luckily I had 22LR ammo before they went to 20 cents a round, i paid like 5 or 6 cents a rd which is were it should be now......I love to clean guns so the pistol family got some good love...lol

Attachments

• DSC00382.jpg
    DSC00382.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 19

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Purdy Bitches right there !!!

Thanks I love all 3 the same forgot to mention they all have stainless steel guide rods which has helped me out more than I thought it would much smoother recoil than stock polymer ones....I'm gonna go get them dirty tomorrow going to outdoor range and shoot from prone position......Concealed 27

oppo

Full Access Member
That is a nice family photo and it is good to hear that you are gonna spend some quality time with them.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Cleanliness.png

kwo51

Full Access Member
That is pretty funny about a clean gun. The other night on a gun channel they were braking in new barrels. The dirty barrels shot more accurate than clean one. Surprised me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts