A round in the chamber of a Glock 36

CBizzle

Got your post last night(email notification), but couldn't open the site. I'm not sure I can post any pictures. I had trouble with moderator approval with I was just quoting a picture. I'll try later today. I don't remember saying I carry it at 12 o'clock. It's always on my right hip and fits just under my rib cage. Untucked shirt hangs straight down.

Try posting pics through Photobucket using the image code.

CBizzle

Hey silver, that Latin phrase at the bottom of your sig is etched on to my gun safe. Took me a while to figure it out... Pretty cool.

oppo

Full Access Member
Good info in here fellas. As someone looking for an appropriate (for me) CC, there are a bunch of valid points. Personally, I think it's sketchy keeping a round chambered with only a trigger safety. Might be steering myself towards a sig with double action while the first round is chambered.

It is not sketchy at all if you use a proper holster which, should always be the case. The vast majority of LEOs carry this way as do many of us with CHLs. Ever heard of a single incident of a holstered pistol discharging? I have heard plenty of tales of 1911s and such having safeties dissengage while holstered since the safety is uncovered but never a trigger pulling itself inside a holster.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Did you end up getting an trigger cover or a new holster? Let me know cause i may be able to help you out.....
Concealed 27

Members online

No members online now.