Zimmerman pulled over in Texas with gun

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
LAKE MARY, Fla.-- George Zimmerman has been pulled over for speeding in central Florida.

Lake Mary police report that Zimmerman was stopped and ticketed Tuesday morning for going 60 mph in a 45 mph zone.

Zimmerman was previously pulled over on July 28 near Dallas, Texas, but was let go with a warning.

Nothing about a concealed weapon??..I thought that would be in the first sentence.

Ridiculous !!! This guy will NEVER get peace. He Farts in public, it will be newsworthy and be headline late breaking news on CNN, MSNBC and CBS news.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I would drop off the face of the earth if I were him... Why, when u know that its gonna be " in the news " would you u even do anything illegal, Throw him a quarter so he can by a clue......

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Zimmermans wife I hope you're saying.

I'd imagine that relationship did get pretty rocky through all that BS. She may have anticipated him being locked up forever too and had already been shopping for a new man.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Well he's not been the greatest at staying under the radar. Maybe she just doesn't like all the attention it's brought the family. His life will never be the same again and as long as she's with him, neither will hers.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Well he's not been the greatest at staying under the radar. Maybe she just doesn't like all the attention it's brought the family. His life will never be the same again and as long as she's with him, neither will hers.

Exactly. And if they have kids, for their safety, hate to say it, but hope she gets them.

Members online

No members online now.