Zimmerman pulled over in Texas with gun

oppo

Full Access Member
I only see 2 things wrong here. 1 - Why is this even a story? You don't even need a CHL to carry in your vehicle in Texas and who has more need to be armed than Zimmerman does? 2 - There are more accessible ways to carry than in the glove box.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
It's only news...because it's Zimmerman. I'm sure this happens many times a day but the media just has to rat Zimmerman out and let the world know where he is and that he's armed. I fear the man may be forced to kill again.

TheOl55

Full Access Member
Leave the man alone.

And why did the PD feel it necessary to notify the media that he was traveling through their area?

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Ridiculous the news media will continue to report his every move while he's trying to stay low and basically in hiding. Remember I posted in another post on that other thread, Zimmerman needs to get his ass to TX or OK where they support Stand Your Grand and Make my Day and are gun toting friendly states. Glad Zimmerman listened to me. :rofl: But WTH, now he probably needs a different vechile too. Now everyone knows he'd be in a 2008 Honda Ridgeline, Gray in color.

The Dept of Justice needs to wake the hell up too and realize they don't have a case and give him his Keltec back.

Arckadian

Having actually worked on an Abrams before in the military..... The main cannon is a hell of a lot of fun to shoot.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Leave the poor guy alone, he has been thru enough with a national media coverage on his trial....
Concealed 27

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
I'm sure he has already ditched that Honda and got something else. His life will never be the same again sorry to say..:secret:

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
LAKE MARY, Fla.-- George Zimmerman has been pulled over for speeding in central Florida.

Lake Mary police report that Zimmerman was stopped and ticketed Tuesday morning for going 60 mph in a 45 mph zone.

Zimmerman was previously pulled over on July 28 near Dallas, Texas, but was let go with a warning.

Nothing about a concealed weapon??..I thought that would be in the first sentence.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
For a guy who does not wanna be in the news anymore he sure is not helping his cause speeding around the country... I don't speed I drive like a retired old lady for a reason,1) DONT bring attention to yourself. 2) most Leo encounters start with traffic stops... not a very sharp cookie in my book.....

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Give the guy a break. It's difficult to keep something this low key under the speed limit.

asianpimp.jpg

And this is his other car for when he's Pacin'.

pimp-pacman-car.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.