Wtf?

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Yeah, the cameraman is a certain POS. I'm glad the cop handled it the way he did. But, if I were that cop, I'd sure remember that face and next time I seen the guy, camera on or not, I'd be watching his every move and the second he did something illegal, no matter how minor, I'd have his ass a ticket or in cuffs with no break at all.

I know plenty of bad cops who abuse their power too and it makes me even more sick to see a bad cop than even this stupid ass punk taunting a cop like that.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
942675_619809958047586_2023059660_n.jpg

ninja man

Full Access Member
shit, i would have shot him. all done.... and if he continues, i will shoot him again. all the way up until the point, he shuts up. then he can walk his ass to the hospital by himself....... oh wait, i shot him in the feet and legs first...... screw him. let him die.

Mockstar

Full Access Member
I'm "on-call" till monday, and can't do shit this holiday weekend......and there is no entertainment on this forum today......WTF!?!

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I'm "on-call" till monday, and can't do shit this holiday weekend......and there is no entertainment on this forum today......WTF!?!

At least you get a holiday weekend. Not sure what work you do but being a tow truck driver, you're on call 24/7 anyway. Of course I don't have to worry about that right now.

Mockstar

Full Access Member
I'm an underground utility locator. My oncall is usually quiet. There is the random undground electrical fault, drunk driver vs utility pole, watermain break, or house blowing up, but other than that it's mostly quiet.

That's me at the 20 second :43 and 1:43 mark........
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvVhQkgguIs[/ame]

Last edited:

Mockstar

Full Access Member
yup. it was unoccupied at the time, but they believe it was either a leak at the hot water heater, or furnace.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Same thing happened to me. That's how I lost all my guns. They fell into a sinkhole never to be seen again. I hate sinkholes. Man that brings back bad memories.

Members online

No members online now.