Wtf?

kwo51

Full Access Member
We have exposed our souls and it could be held against us. Lots of gun owners I know went under ground when ostupid got back in. We might should join them?

Last edited:

Arckadian

If you ask me going under ground only makes obuttmer's message louder. We need to be heard and not hide or we are no better than the people that voted for him.

kwo51

Full Access Member
I agree that is why I'm hear. Where is everybody else? I'm dug in and waiting,does not look like it will be long now. DHLS has made rush order for riot gear and lots of bullet resistant gear,also bullet proof toll booths and armored trucks. Somethings up. Sheep are getting restless. Think obama is feeling some resistance from his homie's.

Last edited:

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I agree that is why I'm hear. Where is everybody else? I'm dug in and waiting,does not look like it will be long now. DHLS has made rush order for riot gear and lots of bullet resistant gear,also bullet proof toll booths and armored trucks. Somethings up. Sheep are getting restless. Think obama is feeling some resistance from his homie's.

Im with ya, some shady nonsense going on

ViperJeff

Administrator
I got to stop being so damn busy working on crap people don't care about and spend more time here...... thats all I know

SWSS

Full Access Member
yeah, well now you feel what everyone else knew - you're special....get any new crayons lately? :console:

Last edited:

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Seems like it's been a little busier the last few days. Either that or I've been so busy with work it's been hard to keep up

Members online

No members online now.