White House chase and shooting

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
WASHINGTON — A woman driving a black Lexus with a young child in the car tried to ram through a White House barricade Thursday, then led police on a chase that ended in gunfire outside the Capitol, witnesses and officials said.

Tourists watched the shooting unfold on Constitution Avenue outside the Capitol as lawmakers inside debated how to end a government shutdown. Police quickly locked down the entire complex for about an hour, and both houses of Congress went into recess.

The pursuit began when a car tried to ram a security barricade blocking the stretch of Pennsylvania Avenue in front of the White House, according to a law enforcement official who was not authorized to discuss the case by name and insisted on anonymity.

Witnesses said at least 20 police cars chased the Lexus toward Capitol Hill, where the car crashed outside the Capitol.

Maybe she was one of those non-essential personal who got furloughed and she was simply expressing her feelings...:gr_guns:

TheOl55

Full Access Member
Clearly this proves that they will need to pass a law outlawing the use of a Lexus inside the capital limits in order to prevent injury or death to innocent bystanders

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I think the car was misidentified. It ended up being an Infiniti (last I heard). I think this is just a tragic mistake. I believe she made a wrong turn and hit the barrier. When all the cops drew down on her she panicked and fled. They chased her down and shot her.

Last edited:

Arckadian

Either way until we know the truth of what happened all is speculation... Now the real question will be, who's version of truth will be told? The administrations, or the victims?

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Either way until we know the truth of what happened all is speculation... Now the real question will be, who's version of truth will be told? The administrations, or the victims?

Victim is dead. There is no one to tell her story. Kind of makes it easy for the government. And we all know they'll tell nothing but the truth. She had a kid in the car. If she had bad intentions I don't think she'd of brought along her kid. But, If she was off her meds you never know what someone is capable of.

http://news.yahoo.com/capitol-hill-on-lockdown-after-reports-of-shots-fired-183834445.html

Last edited:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
What is the government excuse ? Off their meds also.

There aren't enough meds on the planet to make the government right.

And I think they scared the living :poop: out of her. All she was trying to do is get the Hell out of Dodge. I think the barrier strike was an accident. If she had actually attempted to ram one of those barriers, the car would not have been able to drive away like it did.

Last edited:

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
There aren't enough meds on the planet to make the government right.

And I think they scared the living :poop: out of her. All she was trying to do is get the Hell out of Dodge. I think the barrier strike was an accident. If she had actually attempted to ram one of those barriers, the car would not have been able to drive away like it did.

Agreed there, if she was planning on driving thru the barricade she would have an suv or truck. Now there's another kid that will grow up to be messed up....
Concealed 27

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
A Connecticut woman who was shot to death by police after a car chase that began when she tried to breach a barrier at the White House suffered from post-partum depression, her mother said.

With this current administration I am not surprised if we all aren't depressed in one way or another. I certainly get depressed just hearing what spews from DC or on the internet.

:throw:

Mockstar

Full Access Member
Here is how one of the cops got hurt..........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao3617loZ0k]Raw DC Police Car Slams Into Barriers At Capitol Hill !! - YouTube[/ame]

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Police took off you tube, won't play and says its private I guess they have " no recollection of the event in question" or at least that's what the polititions say..lol
Concealed 27

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Police took off you tube, won't play and says its private I guess they have " no recollection of the event in question" or at least that's what the polititions say..lol
Concealed 27

Well let me describe it for you. I was able to view it earlier.

A DC police car comes barreling down the road at full speed. Light and siren going and plow right into the pop up road barriers. He wasn't chasing anyone and the black Infiniti was nowhere in sight. He hit the barriers like he never saw them despite the huge "STOP" on the front of them.

Here it is: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCu80iDid_Q[/ame]

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Holy crap he hit that at like 50-60 mph.... what was the reason for him going that fast when he was not involved in the chase? I think that he was putting citizens in danger along with himself after that. Now I call that wreckless driving regardless of his duty, I bet he was looking at his screen on the in car computer. They have computers, tablets and printers now...far cry from a 4 door dodge and a 38 special that was around when i was a kid. I hope the Leos OK that was brutal!! Thanks for the link Dave,
Concealed 27

Members online

No members online now.