What would you do if you won the lottery?

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Initially. Buy land. And lots of it. Build a self sustaining house so I could live off the grid if I chose to. Have some nice toys.

Make sure my family was comfortable. Most likely build other homes on the property for them to live in. Nobody would have any debt.

Put away the bulk of it and live off the interest.

Life would be a 24/7 vacation. If I'm not at the house you can find me at Disney World.
Mickey_mouse_smiley_bigger.png

Last edited:

Full Access Member
About 4 yrs. ago i lost my job, then i lost my house i had been in for 15 yrs. I'm good thanks. I can not see winning anything at this point, But all the best to you all.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
I rarely gamble...I randomly buy 3-4 lottery tickets a year.

I would set up my family, pay off their homes, help them out with anything they need and give them a bit to splurge. Pay for college for my nieces and nephews.
Give a bunch to a few charities that I give to now, just a lot more.

Then, I would travel the world. Tour the USA, Europe, Australia, Japan, S. Korea, New Zealand, Canada, Vietnam and few other places on motorcycle.

But some land in WI, build a small home and try to live as simply as possible. Travel, hunt, maybe go back to school for something fun; geography, history...

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Forgot to mention that although we already give back to the community, after coming into money we could GIVE back to the community. We could give $$$ until it hurt. And after winning the lottery it will take a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$ to even begin to feel anything.

ninja man

Full Access Member
build a high security self sustaining compound and buy thousands of guns and millions of rounds of ammo. once i have that, hire some computer geeks and crash the world economy. and of course you are all invited to live in the compound as long as you got guns......... oh. real life, get out of debt and pump all that cash into my business. thanks to our government (and california) small businesses dont fare too well now days.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Looks like one winner in California and one in Georgia..not sure what I'd do with that much money. Would like to get my pilots license..hey buy like an vintage F-86 and buzz the neighborhood.

Bluez

Full Access Member
Approximately in this order:
1) Donate a huge sum to the NRA
2) Donate a huge sum to GOA
3) Donate a huge sum to NAGR
4) Donate an even bigger sum to numbersusa.com
5) donate to a huge sum to traditonal values http://www.traditionalvalues.us/DL13_d.aspx?pid=dl01a
6) Buy a Infiniti M56S
7) Buy a Raptor or an Unimog
8) Buy a LWRC M6 IC
9) Buy a LWRC REPR

kwo51

Full Access Member
STF---------- 2 dicks? That would be a hermaphrodite, and a mess to clean up unless have separate control over flow. Double your pleasure.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
I would buy land and build my own private range, then I would buy metric fuck loads of guns....and a tank, definitely a tank.

You know you would be under constant drone surveillance and put on some hot list by the NSA...but I like your plan. Hmmm a tank??...a King Tiger would be sweet.

TheOl55

Full Access Member
I think I would do just about anything that I would want to do that the wife wouldn't say "Ah-Ah-Ah" to.

Members online

No members online now.