What Did I Win?

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
Ah! Something I left out. Yeah, don't mess with the recoil buffer. It's not removable. I clean it by just scrubbing with a dry toothbrush and then wiping it down with a clean towel. Usually there's not much grime in there.

Yeah I took it home and cleaned out Al the greasy lubricant they had in there, and put FrogLube in.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Holy cow what a prize...if I won something like that I'm sure the wife would say I have enough stuff..so sell it off and let's take that trip to Hawaii like you promised me.

OMG !!! You did? You promised her a trip to Hawaii??? Just tell her you meant after retirement when you can go travel. That might put her off for awhile. I'd have to say, that's part of the rules, can't be sold or traded if won.

ninja man

Full Access Member
<-------- Never wins anything.........EVAR!:whymewhyme:

haha, yeah, me too.

Hey guys, was attending the annual Sportsmans Club of Fort Worth's Wild Game Dinner last night, and I actually won something this year. It was a Browning 20 gun safe and everything in it. It includes the following:

1 Browning T-bolt 17HMR
1 Beretta 96 .40 Cal pistol (what's the difference between it and a 92?)
1 Kimber Montana 270wsm
1 Winchester super X3 20gauge
1 Swarovski 10x50 SLC Binoculars (I know about these, will probably trade them for smaller ones)

I was wondering what y'all could tell me about this stuff. Any information is appreciated.

Also Dad won a Browning xBolt in 25.06. What's the difference between the ABolt and XBolt?

damn maxx, lucky sob.

ViperJeff

Administrator
I won the lottery this year. In it was higher taxes, less pay and my health insurance is giving me two free pregnancy tests a year

Members online

No members online now.