SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
What's going on? Where is everybody?

Hope you're having a elfin' great day.

R8GqvDQ.jpg

TScottW99

Full Access Member
Too funny!

This place is quiet!!! Maybe it's too close to Christmas and people aren't spending enough money on guns to talk about it :rotflmao:

Hoping Santa read my Amazon wish list and will bring me some more stuff for my AR build. :D

Bluez

Full Access Member
I had to sell one of my 357 magnum GP100 revolvers.
The the renters I recently expelled had done so much damage by neglect that my property needs 10k in repair.
And I just spent almost 2k in utility bills 1.3k in eviction costs

So I am pretty tapped out.
No new guns for me for the next 3 months....

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I had to sell one of my 357 magnum GP100 revolvers.
The the renters I recently expelled had done so much damage by neglect that my property needs 10k in repair.
And I just spent almost 2k in utility bills 1.3k in eviction costs

So I am pretty tapped out.
No new guns for me for the next 3 months....

You need to get someone to do a better job vetting your renters. That's ridiculous that they can hang you out like that. And why does it cost so much to get someone out of a place you own? If they've breeched any part of your contract then get the F&*%gg out. Not tomorrow, not in a minute, right friggen now!

ViperJeff

Administrator
You need to get someone to do a better job vetting your renters. That's ridiculous that they can hang you out like that. And why does it cost so much to get someone out of a place you own? If they've breeched any part of your contract then get the F&*%gg out. Not tomorrow, not in a minute, right friggen now!

It's because dead beat renters have more rights and they know it

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Sickening. And even more sickening is that there are people (deadbeat renters) out there like that. Why won't people be responsible for their actions? Treat other peoples belongings with respect.

Full Access Member
Sickening. And even more sickening is that there are people (deadbeat renters) out there like that. Why won't people be responsible for their actions? Treat other peoples belongings with respect.

Some people are just there for the free ride. :sunot: :boxing:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Some people are just there for the free ride. :sunot: :boxing:

Oh, I know they're out there. More than I can imagine. It's a damn shame. Ever since I left my parents house I've been responsible for myself. By the grace of God, Luck and hard work, I've done alright. I just find it difficult to realize why everyone isn't the same way.

Things have gotten too screwed up. We need a reset button.

Full Access Member
Oh, I know they're out there. More than I can imagine. It's a damn shame. Ever since I left my parents house I've been responsible for myself. By the grace of God, Luck and hard work, I've done alright. I just find it difficult to realize why everyone isn't the same way.

Things have gotten too screwed up. We need a reset button.

It's really pretty simple.................treat others the way you want to be treated.

Bluez

Full Access Member

it cost money because the 2 tons of junk they left in the hosue had ot be removed that in itself was 900 bucks..
(I live 3 hours away)

The renter vetting... well was kind amy fault i didnt have a management service until the end.

Husband had to go to jail and s they were penniless.

neve rput the electroical in thier name and the stupid electrcial company delmarva power let thme run up a 1800 electrical bill and still didnt cut them off.
So I was on the hook for that since the house needs power in the winter.

here if I forget to pay and its over 100 bucks it gets cut off by Virginia power.

it would be a lot more than 10k work if a buddy whose fmaily owns rentals wouldnt help me out by managing their guys to fix stuff in the next 2 months when their low on workload making it alot cheaper.

Not 100% was due to renter damage tho.,..some of it just was time to go.

I hope to sell it, in next few months or if I get cut from the Army by next summer I'll live in it while i look for a job.

PS: In the old days I could have just showed up and forcibly evicted them myself. but now oh noooo... we have to use the police for that.... except it tsakes MONTHS for everything to "run its course"

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
The renter vetting... well was kind amy fault i didnt have a management service until the end.

I wasn't being critical. I was angry for you that people would/could do that to you and treat your stuff in that manner.

#860 said:
It's really pretty simple.................treat others the way you want to be treated.

I'm not sure we're on the same page. Could you elaborate on how you meant this to bring me up to speed?

Members online

No members online now.