Well ???

SWSS

Full Access Member
Anywho, I am un-jacking this thread...or back-jacking or something. Emailing proposals and waiting for the death call from the hospital about my MIL. Wife is there now.

but the sun is out and i am going to buy a bb gun for the son's christmas!

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Anywho, I am un-jacking this thread...or back-jacking or something. Emailing proposals and waiting for the death call from the hospital about my MIL. Wife is there now.

but the sun is out and i am going to buy a bb gun for the son's christmas!

You can't un-hijack a thread that had no real direction or topic in the first place. Sorry you and your wife are having to go through this especially around the holidays. I hope your MIL is resting comfortably.

SWSS

Full Access Member
Haha, then I was tacking it on a different track! Thanks, sometimes it happens constantly!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Friday the 13th and the Mega Million jackpot $400 million..got my eye on a Texas ranch with an airstrip if we won.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Friday the 13th and the Mega Million jackpot $400 million..got my eye on a Texas ranch with an airstrip if we won.

We (my wife and I) dream of winning too. We have it all mapped out. we will not be one of those idiots that blows it all and ends up on food stamps in three years. We will spend some, invest some, give away some, squirrel away a bunch. We can't wait until it happens.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Well you better hide your winnings or these damn liberals in charge will take it away and give it to the illegals.

Mockstar

Full Access Member
We (my wife and I) dream of winning too. We have it all mapped out. we will not be one of those idiots that blows it all and ends up on food stamps in three years. We will spend some, invest some, give away some, squirrel away a bunch. We can't wait until it happens.

Hi buddy! :love62:

kwo51

Full Access Member
400 million is a little more than than I could use right now. You would be having relatives that didn't even come from your tree.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Our plan is to discretely bless people. We may even put it in the hands of someone else to handle. If I did win the lottery this evening, nobody would ever know. Our plan is to claim it in a silent trust as to remain anonymous. Yeah, we have thought this through.

Members online

No members online now.