Well this is a long weapon

Arckadian

I picked up a Remington 887 Tactical Shotgun yesterday and I a really excited about it. I am going to take it apart this week and get use to how it functions since this is the first Shotgun I have ever owned. I only have one picture of it so far, but it is well worth the funds I put into it. I also found out today that I can go hunting bi game with it in Utah, should I so choose to. Pump Action Shotguns - Model 887 Nitro Mag Tactical - Remington Shotguns This is a link to the weapon in question.

Attachments

• IMG_0122.jpg
    IMG_0122.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 17

Arckadian

Oh I intend to get very familiar with this weapons kick on the smaller shells before I hit the 3 1/2 shells. I am hoping to be ready for the extra kick by that time. Besides I need to strengthen up my shoulder first because I have fired a shotgun before and they have a hell of a kick in them.

Arckadian

right now my primary focus is the disassembly and reassembly of the weapon and how everything goes together. I don't like not knowing a weapon before I shoot it. Too much can go wrong in my eyes.

kwo51

Full Access Member
There is a lot to keep track off,key word search! Shotguns are hand cannons when loaded with the right stuff. Lots of Marines in Viet Nam gave up m16 for 870.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts