Well Isn't This Special

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Coming to a university near you.

Todd.png

kwo51

Full Access Member
WTF!!!!! Next will have the satanic verses read in the church. GOD THE FATHER OF JESUS HELP US!

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
We (not you and me) keep letting them (fill in the blank) chip away at our way of life. We are not living in the USA that I was born in. The American way of life I once knew has gotten way watered down. It's more like a sludge to me now.

priell3

Full Access Member
I saw that posted on another forum.

Imagine the outrage if they broadcast the Star Spangled Banner.

kwo51

Full Access Member
If obama had anything to do with the national anthem would be (I'd like to teach the world to sing). The world has changed and not for the better.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Just read that the last words spoken by the AirAsia pilot were Allahu Akbar. This doesn't prove that the crash was on purpose though but it does raise an eyebrow. Have to see if the flight data recorder has anything that may point to something more nefarious or not.

Last edited:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Something tells me a lot of donators.......pulled funding

I saw another article stating a security risk. Let me see if I can find it.

In other news......Chipoltes stops selling pork products. Says they are having problems with their vendor.

Why do I suspect like so many other restaurants they are caving to Muslim pressure.

kwo51

Full Access Member
The pigs were not free ranging! Is letting prisoners of war go back to the battle field Treason? WTF.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
WTF is next..demand for foot baths and prayer rugs at work/school/airports??..getting too crazy for my taste.

kwo51

Full Access Member
I have a little problem with voodoo and the satanic church doing their thing in public or anywhere. Santeria is a professed religion that is way out and needs to be stopped also. Political correctness has killed the US.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
So your superstitions are OK, but any other beliefs should be restricted?

I guess the 1st Amendment isn't really that important to your vision of freedom.

Members online

No members online now.