Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Daveil

As a kid I have liked Indiana Jones and wanted a good game to play that made me feel as if I was playing a movie. A lot of good treasure hunting games have come out and most miss the mark of being an Indiana. All except for Uncharted. I know that a lot of people would ask about the tomb raider joke. But I have enjoyed playing the Uncharted games and the assortment of guns that they have in them. My favorite in this one has been the AK-47.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
That's one thing I've not stayed up on. Video games. My last system was a Nintendo and I only had a few games for it. I know the graphics are much more advanced in the newer systems. But my Nintendo was leaps and bounds better than my original Pong game. Had an Atari somewhere in there too.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I remember pong on the old Commador 64 computer

Our Pong game was a stand alone box wired into the back of the TV somehow. I think my mother got it by making a deposit at a bank (in lieu of a toaster). I can still hear the Boop...Beep...Boop...Beep of it going back and forth.

Arckadian

Very much the Tech/Computer nerd myself. My system that I built (PC) can run any game or program out there right now.... Very expensive machine, but well worth the price in the end. There are to many games that I like to name

Members online

No members online now.