U.S. Army hidden treasure vault

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
The Ark is in there somewhere.:chewie:

Hope they can get that museum built, I'd definitely go check it out

kwo51

Full Access Member
Your tax dollars at work. It is like government land with no trespass signs on it. This belongs to the public and should be seen by us. Just the tip of the iceberg that is being help from the public. Kennedy,Obama,cliton files.

Last edited:

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
The answers are in the article.

"Not a single piece in this massive collection is open to the public. Why is it kept under lock and key in a blackened warehouse?

Simple answer: Because there is no museum to house it.

The entire collection could be made accessible to the public, if the funds for a museum could be raised.

The Army Historical Foundation is in charge of raising the funds for the museum."

If you care to learn more..
https://armyhistory.org/the-national-museum-of-the-united-states-army/

Last edited:

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
It takes money to build the building and maintain it, pay utilities, hire knowledgeable guides, secure the building, etc.

Perhaps you could volunteer as a guide and save them some money. I'm sure your sunny disposition would go over great.:Moon:

kwo51

Full Access Member
Seems like we already are paying elec. and storage bills. Just open the doors and we will have self guided tours. More government BS and I recognize it well after spending 22 years working in the system.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
The current holding facility would make a terrible place for display and education.
I can't imagine hundreds of people passing those narrow hallways and negotiating the "pull out" artwork storage.
Not to mention the damage caused by everyone handling the artifacts, dry-firing the weapons, trying on the clothes, etc.

These types of articles deserve a place to be shared, displayed and respected properly.

Would you be happier to learn that all these treasures were sold at auction to the highest bidders? That wouldn't cost any money.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Would rather see them sold than rotting away in some dark room. Put them in the CMP program.

Members online

No members online now.