Traded an AR and a pile of cash for this.

Rusty Shackleford

Full Access Member
SCAR 16s, my personal Holy Grail of 5.56 rifles. When my LGS told me he got in 3 of them I started having trouble sleeping at night knowing there was one for me with only a pissed off girlfriend in the way.

5fbab324044e1c0c1b6e61778a9cd706_zps32faa54b.jpg

d1d820bf9fa0122be353c6f94021fd04_zpsb1faa7a2.jpg

Might have to bunk with it on the couch for a while.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Last edited:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Oh hell, just turn it around it on her. Tell her IF SHE really loved you, she would have went and bought it for you and you'd still have your AR too. :rofl: and just so she knows, I'd hint at, if she's that mad, she can sleep on the sofa, and you'll sleep with your new toy.

oppo

Full Access Member
Damned right. She can sleep on the couch.

Congrats on the new addition. :waytogo:

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder, Beaauty is only "Skin Deep", now, with that bit of information, which one is the more beauty, Rifle.............GF...................Rifle.................Gf........................"RIFLE!!!!!!!"
Sleep Well My friend.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I'm thinking he's the one running not the rifle. He hasn't posted up since he said he got it. Musta been real bad with the wife and she ran him off. No internet service sleeping in your truck with a rifle.

Rusty Shackleford

Full Access Member
I'm no longer in the dog house, never really was in all that much trouble to begin with....she just questioned my judgement since I bought an AR-10 2 weeks before.

Anyways on to the rifle, Fing awesome is how it runs.......I've owned a fair amount of 5.56 rifles and this has been the best fit for me yet. No issues in the 200 rounds through it so far.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Glad to see she let you back in the house and you get to use the computer now. I was beginning to wonder if she didn't try it out on you.

She will get over it. That's usually how I buy guns. I may go 5 years and not buy one, but then get that itch, and end up buying 3, 4 or even 5 in about a 2-3 month period. You know when you go shopping for 1, you end up seeing other ones, you decide you want too. You know, kinda like women going to buy A PAIR of shoes and end up coming home with 2-3 boxes and go back on payday, and get 1 more.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts