Top Glock Models

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Now you're getting my point. Pilots with firearms..... whether the plane drives itself or not, A drunk Pilot doesn't need a gun. He wouldn't be much help. Why the hell does a pilot need a gun in a locked cabin? Arm the friggin stewardesses. Besides, hot bitches with guns is badass !!! JMO

No need whatsoever IMO.. as u suggested different levels of ccw are a plus. Inn another we were talking about packing in church which is legal in FL but I've heard not legal in other states. My pastor knows I'm packing and he likes the fact that he knows that if a Moran came in with an AR I ma take his ass out.....:sunot:

kwo51

Full Access Member
Nra has a reciprocity page, and I think there are 38 states that have it with us. Also the fact that there MAY BE an armed person on the plane or in the school is a game changer. That is why a patrol car out in front of ever school would slow impulse to go in by creep.It worked on the highways ,putting an empty cop car out in plane sight slowed traffic.If they have a death wish it is hard to stop. Slowing them down is a start.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
There's a huge difference in speeding and mass murder. IMO, a single armed cop on campus, just means there is a First to target and first to die. Ambush the cop, get him out of the way first, then we've got the whole campus to do as we please. Bottom line, there needs to be approx 10% of the school staff tactically trained and secretly armed ONLY for matters of gunmen on campus. No other authority, not campus police, nothing. There job is to teach, and go into action should bad guys come onto campus with knives or guns and intent to kill.

kwo51

Full Access Member
There is a lot of former military teachers. Also former cops, and hunters. The one speed bump will give the other speed bumps time to get there. Sheriff Joe wants to put posies on campus. How about gun turrets on the roof. You will have a hard time stopping a crazy person.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
There's a huge difference in speeding and mass murder. IMO, a single armed cop on campus, just means there is a First to target and first to die. Ambush the cop, get him out of the way first, then we've got the whole campus to do as we please. Bottom line, there needs to be approx 10% of the school staff tactically trained and secretly armed ONLY for matters of gunmen on campus. No other authority, not campus police, nothing. There job is to teach, and go into action should bad guys come onto campus with knives or guns and intent to kill.

No Doubt about it, If you look at History which I think you guys know I like to do . It is not the most recent but one of the first to happen was at Columbine High School.... Watching the video of those 2 kids doing what they did made me vomit, And to boot no first responders!!!!! Its it is what it is is....

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
No Doubt about it, If you look at History which I think you guys know I like to do . It is not the most recent but one of the first to happen was at Columbine High School.... Watching the video of those 2 kids doing what they did made me vomit, And to boot no first responders!!!!! Its it is what it is is....

Columbine was fake though. That didn't happen cuz the 94-2004 Gun Ban was in affect, therefore noone could commit such a crime so it didn't happen.

RIGHT??? :shrug:

Tell the parents and loved ones of those killed that the Gun Ban helped and see what they say. I'd like to ask the parents and loved ones of Columbine, CO and Newtown, CT their opinion on what they think should happen or what could be done to prevent such things from happening again.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
If your intentions are committing the crime..no ban is gonna prevent you from getting what u need.. right now I can drive 15 miles in any direction and get a gun off the street....

otasan

Full Access Member
My one and only Glock is a 1989 Glock 17. I have thousands of rounds through it, with NO malfunctions at all.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
http://www.usacarry.com/concealed_carry_permit_reciprocity_maps.html

Click on the state you got your CCW in and it shows you all the other states the accept it or reject it. The communist state of California and Illinois do not honor any but maybe their own and maybe not even that.

I'm in NC. We honor California's CCW but they do not honor ours. Hows that for reciprocity. Scumbags.

That's the site I was talking about. That actually deserves to have to it's own thread as #1 post, then made a Stickey in the Concealed Carry category.

A good Mod would copy that post to it's own thread and Stickey it !!! HINT HINT !!! Any GOOD mods around here???

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
That's the site I was talking about. That actually deserves to have to it's own thread as #1 post, then made a Stickey in the Concealed Carry category.

A good Mod would copy that post to it's own thread and Stickey it !!! HINT HINT !!! Any GOOD mods around here???

That's a really good idea. I hope someone jumps right on it. Lol

I had posted this awhile ago and it ended up as a sticky in "Education/State Laws". So it can be found there too.

Last edited:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
That's a really good idea. I hope someone jumps right on it. Lol

I had posted this awhile ago and it ended up as a sticky in "Education/State Laws". So it can be found there too.

yeah, you know how it is though. Good Mods are hard to find these days. :rofl:

Jus Kiddin, Jus Kiddin !!! They've always been pretty quick when I requested somethng in the Site Feedback Section, so if it don't happen soon, we'll request it over there.

Just gets to me at times. I Admin at GMSB, so whenever I see stuff out of place, I just take care of it. I see stuff here out of place and then remember, DOH, can't fix it. I just like Tidy and Organized, and I see a few threads in the wrong places. Like handgun questions asked in the Long Gun Section, and Now that we have the added Sub Cats for AK, SKS and MI, need to move some of the previous threads into those cats. :rofl: Now that I said that, I better get back over there and make sure I don't have any threads out of place !!!

Members online

No members online now.