Top Glock Models

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
After a year lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

But after a year you will be able to buy 1 every year. I could have gotten my new G19 in 4th gen for $425..... I am not a fan of the 4th gen glocks. I shoot them well but do not like the way the stippling feels on my hand. If I were to get one I would put talon grips on it..JMHO

Bootstrap

Full Access Member
But after a year you will be able to buy 1 every year. I could have gotten my new G19 in 4th gen for $425..... I am not a fan of the 4th gen glocks. I shoot them well but do not like the way the stippling feels on my hand. If I were to get one I would put talon grips on it..JMHO

I think i got mine for 475$ how much is the membership lol

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I'm not so sure you have to wait a year Fellers !!! If you sign up for a multi year plan like a 2 or 3 year plan right from the get go, then you can purchase under the plan. Reason being, if you sign up for 2 years, they obivously know you're going to have your 1 year minimum in.

Read this Carefully, and see if I'm wrong.
GSSF Members eligible for the Discount Purchase Program:
 Current members with more than 12 months (1 year) consecutive time as a
GSSF member and in possession of the new double-card membership form.
 New ‘multi-year’ members (2 Year, 3 Year, 5 Year and Lifetime members) in
possession of the new double-card membership form.

GSSF Members NOT eligible for the discount purchase program:
 New Annual (1 Year) members with less than 12 months with GSSF
 New Annual Family Membership members with less than 1 year with GSSF.

See where it says, NEW "MultiYear members" Keyword there, NEW !!! I plan on doing a 3 year soon and buying another one. Hopefully in time to beat the 10 round mag cap so it will be a PreBan Glock and come with 3 high cap mags.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator

1 year is $35
2 year is $60
3 year is $80

I'd actually do the 3 year and buy a Glock a year. I want to get a G27 but I'll buy that one after the gun ban since the mag capacity is below 10 in the .40.

For now I want to buy a high cap, Maybe a full frame .45. I was first thinking of a G17 9mm, but I can shoot 9mm in my current G23 buy getting the $120 9mm conversion barrel and 9mm mags.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
I'm going to do it for my G23 just to have the option of cheaper ammo and sometimes more plentiful. I just like having the options.

You know you can put a G33 barrel in your G27 also and shoot .357Sig using your same .40 call mags too. One reason I like the .40's. You can buy 2 more barrels and 2 9mm mags, and shoot 3 different rounds safely thru the same gun. I believe this is also true if you bought the .357Sig guns. I know the .40 barrels will fit the .357Sig guns, just not 100% positive the .40-9mm conversion barrel will fit the .357 slide. I see no reason why it would't.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I'm going to do it for my G23 just to have the option of cheaper ammo and sometimes more plentiful. I just like having the options.

You know you can put a G33 barrel in your G27 also and shoot .357Sig using your same .40 call mags too. One reason I like the .40's. You can buy 2 more barrels and 2 9mm mags, and shoot 3 different rounds safely thru the same gun. I believe this is also true if you bought the .357Sig guns. I know the .40 barrels will fit the .357Sig guns, just not 100% positive the .40-9mm conversion barrel will fit the .357 slide. I see no reason why it would't.

Yes i do know that but thanks for those who dont know.......

kwo51

Full Access Member
My 23 barrel will not work in the 19. Also 19 barrel in 23 is a little loose for good accurate fire. Maybe just the difference between editions. All my barrels are stock glock.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator

My 23 barrel will not work in the 19. Also 19 barrel in 23 is a little loose for good accurate fire. Maybe just the difference between editions. All my barrels are stock glock.

You're right on both accounts. This is why you get the .40 to 9mm CONVERSION barrel for the G23, and a Glock 19 or even a Glock 17 9mm magazine, you can then shoot the 9mm in your G23 and I'd imagine G32 (.357Sig)aslo.

Here is the Ported 40 to 9 Barrel for $125. The non ported, which for a 9mm is what I'd go with, is usually found for $110.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Glock-23-Po...621?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f20723a6d

If you have a Glock 22 and want to shoot a Glock 17 mag, then use this barrel for $118.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Glock-22-Po...292?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f1a4e00dc

They're also available for the Glock 27 and you can get them in standard non ported, ported and even threaded.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
After first year its a $25.00 renewal, You get a blue box that comes with 3 mags......If u got a Gen 4 with 3 mags for $475.00 u got the best deal Ive ever heard of:hail:

Members online

No members online now.