These look sweet!

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Arms-Gear-Tactical-Finished/dp/B007SYND0A/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1359079452&sr=8-3&keywords=sks+flash+suppressor]Amazon.com: Ultimate Arms Gear Tactical Black Oxide Finished Steel Made in The USA Demon Flash Hider Muzzle Brake Device With 14x1 RH Right Hand Thread Pattern For VZ58 VZ-58 & Yugo SKS Rifle: Sports & Outdoors[/ame] :challenge:

cce1302

Full Access Member
I don't remember if I've posted this one here:

IMG_2782.jpg

IMG_2775.jpg

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
That would be really cool.....until you slide it into your guncase:893karatesmiley-thu

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
That would be really cool.....until you slide it into your guncase:893karatesmiley-thu

LOL! yeah but i love stuff that is out of the normal, And yes i got it, Im doing a SKS build right now and its a eye grabber. I will post up pics. Tapco 6 pos. stock and a few other goodies. As always i will go too far.. :crazy:

GLOCK V

Full Access Member
You actually had me thinking about getting one but I want my bayonet to still be able to click into place. Not that I'll ever use it. I'm just a little peculiar that way.

I think i have a .22 mag it might fit on..LOL i took it right off so i can have the wanna be banned grenade mount.... :headbang:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts