The anti-americans "google"

Daveil

I believe that everyone has the right to own a gun, after all this is America. However, there are radicals out there that think that we are not allowed them. These nay sayers can nay say all they want.

I am not hear to bash anyone. I am here to present the facts as I personally see them.

So it has been stated that google is out there to remove the second amendment right of the United States Constitution which states: Amendment II: A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. So lets look at what google is doing to stop us.....

Found from the site: http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=176077

What's the policy?
Google AdWords doesn't allow the promotion of weapons or devices designed to cause serious harm or injury. The promotion of weapons includes guns, gun parts or hardware, ammunition, bombs, knives, throwing stars, and brass knuckles.
We've created this policy to comply with legal regulations.

Guns: Not allowed, Google doesn't allow the promotion of guns, such as pistols, rifles, BB guns, sporting guns, air guns, and blow guns.
Gun parts or hardware: Not allowed, Google doesn't allow the promotion of gun parts or hardware, such as clips, magazines, receivers, stocks, barrels, buttplates, grips, mount, forends, handguards, gun springs, and gun triggers.
Ammunition: Not allowed, Google doesn't allow the promotion of ammunition, such as blank ammunition, high capacity magazines (that can hold more than 10 rounds), silencers, and converters.
Bombs: Not allowed, Google doesn't allow the promotion of bombs, such as bomb-making equipment, flares, flare launchers, flare guns, non-battery operated receivers for flare guns, and grenades.
Knives: Not allowed, Google doesn't allow the promotion of knives, such as butterfly knives (balisongs) and switchblades, in addition to disguised knives, such as air gauge, belt buckle, lipstick case and writing pen knives.
Throwing stars: Not allowed, Google doesn't allow the promotion of throwing stars.
Brass knuckles: Not allowed, Google doesn't allow the promotion of brass knuckles.

Airsoft guns: Allowed, Country-specific restrictions apply. See the section above. Google allows the promotion of airsoft guns.
Stun guns and tasers: Allowed, Country-specific restrictions apply. See the section above. Google allows the promotion of stun guns and tasers.
Swords: Allowed, Google allows the promotion of this product.
Air blow guns: Allowed,Google allows the promotion of this product.
Non-working antique guns: Allowed, Google allows the promotion of this product.
Non-working replica guns: Allowed, Google allows the promotion of this product.
Battery-operated flare guns: Allowed, Google allows the promotion of this product.
Battery-run emergency flares: Allowed, Google allows the promotion of this product.
Guns and ammunition books/magazines (reading material), Allowed, Google allows the promotion of this product.
Holsters: Allowed, Google allows the promotion of this product.
Paint guns: Allowed, Google allows the promotion of this product.
Paintball guns: Allowed, Google allows the promotion of this product.
Rifle/gun scopes, scope mounts, and laser sights: Allowed, Google allows the promotion of this product.
Kitchen knives: Allowed, Google allows the promotion of this product.
Non-weapon hunting accessories: Allowed, Google allows the promotion of this product.
Gun ranges: Allowed, Google allows the promotion of this service.

Not anywhere in that did they say that you are not allowed to have a gun. So are they violating your right or using their right to freedom of expression. May claim that they are trying to steal your rights. I don't see it. There is over 30 active search engines that we can use in the USA. Each one has their own views that can be found on the site. Will I use google to search for places to buy ammo or guns? No. Will I say that they are violating my right to own a gun? Nope.

In closing, google has the right to put on their website what ever they want. I have the right to use them or not. They are not a government body. They have not told me that I am forbidden from owning a gun. So lets move forward from there. Now excuse me while I google some guns on yahoo........

I mean yahoo some guns on yahoo.......

That doesn't work.....

Let me google some guns on yahoo.....

Much better. LOL :banana-mario:

Members online

No members online now.