Thank You

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I just wanted to say thank you to the member / members who sent an anomalist gift to me. That's the most kind thing anyone has done for me, after receiving it I broke down crying when i thought that people who know me only by my threads and posts would do such a generous thing. I do not have many things in my life that I enjoy or do and since becoming a member here on WeaponsForum I have made what I consider friends here. Whoever did this please know that I'm so happy to receive such a gift and God Bless You.......I'm glad that shaggy started this forum that I enjoy so much, I only post here and a state related website.
Concealed 27
:worship:

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
They gave me there gift cards that they won in the contest.....super nice people here im almost up to 1800 posts here and proud to be a member here.
Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
I'd give you the Ipad but then I'd have to send you the yellow bikini teacher also.

Last edited:

Bluez

Full Access Member
Glad to see you are enjoying the forum and also that there are good people on here:)

Last edited:

BIRDMAN

Some good dudes here on WeaponsForum! Just to eliminate one of the mysteries...it was only 1 individual who asked to pass their prize on to you.

Members online

No members online now.