Stickers

STF

Full Access Member
So I've started cutting vinyl stickers and I wanted to offer them up here.

I've only physically cut stickers for the 300 Blackout rounds but I have 5.56x45 and 7.62x39 in the works and also various pistol calibers. I've only cut these in flat black vinyl and white so far but I have a few other colors so just ask if you want something else.

One thing that is unique about these stickers is that the dimensions match the exact dimensions of the cartridge and then are scaled up from there.

Here are the 300BLK ones I have designed up and a couple pics of them cut out. I'm doing the single bullet stickers at $7 each $12 for two and $15 for 3 FREE shipping.

I'll also take special requests.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Pretty cool. What are you putting these on?

Can you do a silhouette of a AR-15 about 6-8" length wise? Then maybe under it put KTFO (Keep The Fuck Out)? I need a cool sticker for my cheap tool box lol. Price?

STF

Full Access Member
I'm using mine for my ammo cans at this point. I stuck one on my truck just to try it out and a couple on my work tool box.

I will look into the AR silhouette. I know it's possible I'm just not the best at the design yet but I get my wife to help out with it. Let me see what we can come up with. Price would probably end up being the same as the bullet stickers.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
If you could make a silhouette of this that would be awesome

20130626_210843.jpg

STF

Full Access Member
If you could make a silhouette of this that would be awesome

20130626_210843.jpg

I'll work on that. Might be a week or more as I'm going on Vacation the end of this week though next week but I'll get on it. I'm assuming you want it with the magazine inserted?

Very cool, I'm sure u will do 556/223..... please post if/when u do...thanks, Concealed 27

Will do. Hopefully I'll get time to cut some out tonight.

Want to do our logo? I'll take a few hundred if the price is right :)

Yeah I could do something. PM me and we can work something out.

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Magazine in would be perfect. I'll get some better pics in about a week and a half and PM them to you if that's ok

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
Good deal. Your on vacation and I'm working until the 16th so that will give us both time. Hopefully I'll have pics to you by the 17th or 18th

Assault

Pretty cool. What are you putting these on?

Can you do a silhouette of a AR-15 about 6-8" length wise? Then maybe under it put KTFO (Keep The Fuck Out)? I need a cool sticker for my cheap tool box lol. Price?

Captain Step by Step, don't lie, you know you want to put it up in the wheel house!

Members online

No members online now.