Shooting and riots in Ferguson, Missouri

TheOl55

Full Access Member
Not Civil war, this is just a bunch of opportunists stealing crap and setting fires in the name of "Justice". In most of the other cities there were demonstrations’ that blocked traffic but that was all. This is Community Leaders whipping people up into a frenzy without the facts to a point of when the facts come out they don't care. Anybody in the public eye be they politician, actor, reporter or talk show host who kept repeating that this "Poor innocent person was shot in the back" should be held financially and morally responsibly for the damage and loss of property THEY helped cause.

Last edited:

kwo51

Full Access Member
Uncivil war. The fuse is lit. When all is need to riot and loot is an excuse. Christmas is coming.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Oh boy the riots and burning have started...:flamingdevil:

Say it ain't so. I'm shocked. Now here's the million dollar question.... Would things have been any different if Wilson had been indicted? I think they would have burned and looted in celebration. But I'm a cynical old fart. Sometimes referred to as a realist.

TheOl55

Full Access Member
They would have had the same result. The ONLY thing that wold have kept this out of the news and none of the riots would have happened in the 1st place is if... Darren Wilson had been Black.

Last edited:

kwo51

Full Access Member
Shoot to kill orders would stop this from happening. Now our tax dollars will build them a new city.WTF over us.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Just like in mid 90s with the la riots, why would you wanna burn down were you live. The national guard is there now so at least there's some military protection. But this seems to be outta control but people are idiots, and those who aren't are trying to survive imo
Concealed 27

oppo

Full Access Member
Problem

violence-erupts-ferguson-missouri.jpg

Solution

tumblr_m0g1a3Wgwk1ror7xjo1_500.png

oppo

Full Access Member
...and so is this one and this one and this one and this one and this one and this one and... :D

kwo51

Full Access Member
Been helping these people for 40 + years and look what they are doing to us! Time to stop the riots in their tracks.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Young officer left force . Government just letting the criminals have their way. Steal from the rich .

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
What I can't stand is how the media continues to throw gasoline on this. They won't let it die down. The Headlines continue to read like this one:

"Darren Wilson, the police officer who shot and killed unarmed teenager Michael Brown"

Yeah, he was forced to defend himself. How about including that little detail in your headline.

Members online

No members online now.