Secret Service Director resigns

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Julia Pierson, the director of the Secret Service, resigned Wednesday after a series of embarrassing security lapses, including a breach of the White House by a knife-wielding intruder and the revelation that an armed man came within inches of President Barack Obama in an elevator.

Pierson stepped down one day after she was hauled before a House committee and upbraided by lawmakers, including one who suggested that she was better at protecting her own reputation than the executive mansion.

Even though I don't care for Obama more heads needs to roll on these major infractions of lack of security. Like isn't there a large detail of dog's and their handlers patrolling the WH grounds, why was the entrance alarm muted? and had to be sensors and cameras everywhere..why weren't these being monitored 24/7? as to the guy in the elevator..security should of immediately asked him for id, maybe a pat down and told to wait outside..no excuses for any of this stuff..just my opinion.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
I agree, the lack of security is unacceptable.

Maybe the SS is still sore about the hookers and strippers being taken away:boxed:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
She obviously wasn't one of the protected. Her forced resignation happened way too fast. See, when BHO feels like he's in jeopardy, things happen.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Protection and security of our white house should be #1, if we can't protect it imagine what could happen if Secret service messes up on a road trip?? Not in today's world, security is #1 on my list and I'm nobody....
Concealed 27

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
Perhaps she was actually doing the American people a favor but just had not finished the task? :shooter:

kwo51

Full Access Member
I think that is just the tip of the iceberg . They got a black eye by this one being caught. So many more not reported.

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
my-secret-service.jpg

Members online

No members online now.