Scope advice please?

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
my box says made in japan. i know some of the cheaper stuff is made in china. but from what understand the elite scopes are made in japan with german glass? not sure about that, but what i heard.

I think they're made in both places. Just depends on which one you get. And that also determines what you pay for it.

Last edited:

ninja man

Full Access Member
a lot. they were about $900 each on sale. i found it cheaper online, but im a small business owner so i buy from small business owners when i can

oppo

Full Access Member
The Nikon is a very good scope for the money. My Marlin guide gun in 45-70 sees nothing but pretty warm handloads and it has had a prostaff on it for years with no issues but I do agree that for 600M, I would rather have more magnification.

Bluez

Full Access Member
OIk fellas I finally decided on the Camoed Prostaff due to some budget pressures I am facing.

I am looking forward to mounting it on my beautiful Daniel Defense rail :)

Bluez

Full Access Member
Got the scope but it did not come with mounts.
Would this mount be expected ot fit?

What does 30mm mean in the descritpion of the mount, my new scope has a4 0mm objective does it mean its too small?
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Armed-Ops-Tactical-Earth-Cantilever/dp/B00GPFBPFS/?tag=5336714588-20[/ame]

Last edited:

Bluez

Full Access Member
I found out its a one inch...

The linked mount you have looks nice but its not cheap..
also I was hoping to find a FDE mount which I would paint easily with some dark spots to be camoed.

Does anyone have a link to a FDE or camoed mount? :)

Thanks for all the help everyone!!! :)

oppo

Full Access Member
They are nice. I have the VFZ LT158 which has 10 moa of elevation built in.

Also, dillo dust is the goods.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts