Santa bring you anything cool ?

Rusty Shackleford

Full Access Member
Santa brought me a SCAR 17, I think the jolly old fellow used my card though. :fca5278e:

73d64d89226e5b9393188767ea9e4b51_zps96e7e152.jpg

I also got an RC helicopter from the GF that I've been chasing her with.

How about you guys?

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Pretty tame Christmas this year. Some fleece jackets and some sweatshirts. Got somw money I could apply toward gun stuff. Got some gun books all about pistols and rifles. Haven't had a chance to get into them yet. But nothing to compare with what you got. I thought I had been a good boy this year but apparently not.

kwo51

Full Access Member
That is pretty, now you have to read the book. My head hurts just thinking about it. Wife and I played often ,she read the book and we don't play anymore. Now we play Dr.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
I got a pair of hockey skates. Haven't played in about 10 years but have wanted to get back on the ice.
It'll be great exercise....if I don't break a hip:pshyco:

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I got a pair of hockey skates. Haven't played in about 10 years but have wanted to get back on the ice.
It'll be great exercise....if I don't break a hip:pshyco:[/QUOTE

Nice I have not played since 2005, but like you I miss it.... I still have all my gear from men's league I played in, I used to coach pee wees I miss it but can't play due to health. I m going to lightning game tonight against rangers have not been to a game this year so looking forward to it.....

Mockstar

Full Access Member
Don't disable urself Jo6pak. The ice is alot harder now than it was we were younger I think. :sunot: I was all cocky a few years ago when my son started hockey. Now he can outskate me any day of the week, and I've been on the ice since I was teenager.........getting old and overweight sucks.

My oldest son (11) plays on Pee Wee "C". We are 9-6-2 so far this year. My youngest son (5) is in intro.

Last edited:

Mockstar

Full Access Member
Yeah we can skate in the off season too (indoor ice arena with 2 and 1/2 rinks). He still practices 2 days week in the summer months too.

Here is a video of them from last year. One of the "hockeymoms" made it, so I take no responsibility for the music choice :) My son is Justin #63 "The Garbage Man"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GleiM5igftw[/ame]

Last edited:

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Your sons are in a great sport as you know....the exercise they get is awesome as you know, I really miss playing. Had a great time at the lightning game last night even though Tampa Bay lost I h a d a great time..... took a girlfriend of mine and it was her first pro game and she loved it which made me happy, a lot of women I know say they don't like hockey then take them a game and that changes........ Your boys look good mockster....
Concealed 27

Members online

No members online now.