Ruger 10/22 Tuffer Buffers (buffer rods)

Neon

Gang...this is the lowdown - The TUFFER BUFFER was designed, built and tested to be a 10/22 buffer rod.... nothing else but that!

The TUFFER BUFFER is made with the very best virgin high grade polyurethane available on the market today.

These are STRAIGHT buffer rods, formulated to be buffer rods, manufactured to be buffer rods and machine cut to be buffer rods.
I'm NOT selling you some cheap hunk of bulk rod that was made overseas for a toilet or a vacuum cleaner and then cut into pieces in someones garage!!!!
Made in North America NOT China, Taiwan or Indonesia!!
3 for $12
This is the cheapest 10/22 upgrade you will ever make!
FREE SHIPPING in USA/Canada
Just e-mail me at [email protected]
~Thank you~

IMG_0113-1.jpg

infidel

I don't mind sounding like an idiot. WTF is a buffer rod used for? I'm thinking it cleans the inside of the barrel.

Or maybe the outside of my weiney?

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
I don't mind sounding like an idiot. WTF is a buffer rod used for? I'm thinking it cleans the inside of the barrel.

Or maybe the outside of my weiney?

From what I could determine it's basically a bolt stop. When you fire the gun and the bolt cycles backward, the buffer gives the bolt a soft surface to stop against instead of the metal stop. Suppose to quiet the gun down some.

Last edited:

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
From what I could determine it's basically a bolt stop. When you fire the gun and the bolt cylces backward, the buffer gives the bolt a soft surface to stop against instead of the metal stop. Suppose to quiet the gun down some.

Good Answer, Good Answer !!! Although it's not only for quieter operation. It does also smooth the semi-auto action and helps with accuracy also.

infidel

Great vid, great info, I am buying. Awesome :)

Bought!

You had me at virgin.

Last edited:

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
When I start my builds I'll be getting some of these.

Why do I always find things I want for guns or my truck?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts