10/22 ruger

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I have no idea on how to customize my trigger o my 10/22 take down.... I know alot of you have a ruger or another 22lr I'm just clueless on how to change a trigger or what to get to m akemy 10/22 have a lighter and crisper pull. I would appreciate a little info or some links on how to do it and what trigger is the best. I love my take down but I really don't like the feel of the stock trigger. Thanks for any help at all, Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
Can you get to it to polish it? If not far a lot dry to loosen it up. Brownells may have competition triggers for them.

TScottW99

Full Access Member
IMO the best deal going is the Hornet Custom Black Max. It has a very clean 2 1/2 pound trigger. It also has the automatic bolt lock and release. Everything is already done for you, you just replace the housing. Right now they are $134.95 however if you send in your trigger assembly they will deduct $33.

Hornet Custom BBT-ZTUO-SS-Pins

They also have the Spitfire which is $109.95....

Hornet Custom BBT

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
I used swampfox triggers and couldn't be happier. I sent my housing to him to get reworked for about $100. I also had my bolt work done by Que for about the same price. My phone is giving me fits right now or I'd post a link for y'all

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
I was out looking for powder on my lunch hour and found a local retailer that had a standard 10/22 for $189 out the door. I wish it was a take down but for the price I had to take it home.

GunnerJacky

I prefer you to improve the trigger pull by installing an after-market hammer. This will create a trigger pull of 2 1/2 pounds rather than the stock trigger's 8- to 9-pound pull.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts