Riddler me this and Ridder me that, whats in the big black box

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
Glock 19, went to pick it up this morning and right after went to the range.

This is the first target at 15 ft.

Second one was a little better.

In my Alien Gear Holster I just change the shell out from my XDm 4.5 .45

Sorry for so many pics but I know how you guys and gals love to see pics,"I BEING CHANGE OVER TO THE DARK SIDE.:snoopfacepalm:

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
Yes sir it is, I knew that I was telling everybody that I was going to pick it up next week but it was killing me to wait. I love it compare to the XDm 4.5 .45 I was carrying around this is very light and I love on how it carry in my Alien Gear Holster.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Very nice big daddy, glad you picked it up..... two ?'s for ya... 1) is this your first Glock? 2) how do you like the holster? It looks good I like the way it holds the firearm.....Congratulations on your gun my friend

oppo

Full Access Member
Congrats on the new addition. Blocks are good firearms and the 19 is a handy size.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
You mean shooting with the gun turned sideways...lol, that cracks me up when i see criminals on video or in movies do that..lol

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Yeah drive bye you don't hear about that much anymore,criminals are getting more aggressive and shooting on the spot pulling there gun gansta style at 1200 o'clock. Sorry for the thread steal....were are ya big daddy? I wanna know the answers to my questions and get back on thread topic....
Concealed 27

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
Very nice big daddy, glad you picked it up..... two ?'s for ya... 1) is this your first Glock? 2) how do you like the holster? It looks good I like the way it holds the firearm.....Congratulations on your gun my friend

Thank you and yes sir this is my first Glock and the holster I love it I had got the holster for the XDm 45 4.5 so I had to order the shell the replace it with one for a G19, I did order some talon grip for it that I going to install.

Last edited:

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Thank you and yes sir this is my first Glock and the holster I love it I had got the holster for the XDm 45 4.5 so I had to order the shell the replace it with one for a G19, I did order some talon grip for it that I going to install.

Once you go black u never go back ( gun color that is) I have been a proud Glock owner since the early 90's.. have owned a few other guns as bugs...ruger lcp, keltec pf9, send Wesson revolver but now I just carry my blocks. Looking to get a 30 SF next or a1911... I've always wanted one but will see what Santa brings me this year, he knows what I want lol...
Let me know if u have any problems of can't fiqure something out....
Concealed 27

:lol:

Bigdaddy

Full Access Member
I was thinking of getting the 1911 before I bought the G19 but I wanted to go with the Glock first and then, well maybe.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Yeah, I shoot my buddy's Springfield and I'm not bragging but i shoot it damn good, better than him and its his gun lol, I shoot all my Glocks good but the G19 is my best for accuracy, not much recoil with a 4 inch barrel, the G23 shoots well also its basically the same gun except barrell size..... ivee been looking at metro arms 1911 for my 1st 1911, price is right and brother in arms said they are a quality gun and i take his advice without hesisitation... got some ammo vis ups today so that made my day, I love it when 556 comes in the mail....lol, take care brother
Concealed 27

Members online

No members online now.