Prepping for new assault weapons ban.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Yes people can change .The guy that killed 2 fireman was a nice guy for 17 years after he got out of prison. Each felon on their own can claim to get their right restored .

Last edited:

ViperJeff

Administrator
Again, I'm sure I won't be popular for my opinion, but the only thing that needs changed as far as the Federal Laws, is to close the loop hole on Gun Purchases as Gun Shows. I do believe that is how alot of criminals do acquire their guns. Of course their #1 way of getting them is to steal them breaking into houses and businesses.

Wait... How is that a gun show loophole

It's really a private sale of a weapon. To close that so called loop hole would mean that I as a citizen could not sell a gun to my son (prvate sale). So are you saying, no more private sales?

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
In NC in order to buy a gun from a dealer at a gun show, you still have to have a pistol permit (for a pistol) or fill out the background info form even for a rifle. What goes on out in the parking lot you'll never stop.

kwo51

Full Access Member
No change needed in the Laws .We just need to enforce the ones we have,and protect our children.This thread has come a long way from advice for gun purchase. Get a nice 308 bolt gun.

armoredman

Full Access Member
The number one way criminals acquire firearms is theft or family members - guns shows is WAY down the list. Nothing wrong with gun shows and private sales just the way they are, leave them be. Punish the criminals instead of making them anti-heroes. Quit publishing the names and faces of the murderers, (of course the media wouldn't do that, because if one would do the right thing the next would publish it twice as loudly with EXCLUSIVE pasted across the top), and quit giving other loonies the incentive to "go out with a bang". "Yeah, the cute little red headed girl will REALLY pay attention to me now, and won't she be sorry I'm gone!" No, you cowardly nutball, she's going to spit on your pathetic grave.
Attacking legal transfers of legal products to law abiding citizens is not the way to stop a problem, or even slow it down.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts