Pawn shop to stop selling guns in FL.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
http://www.tampabay.com/news/business/article1266721.ece

This is not the solution, I really beleive that if the statues are re-written so that you cannot own any weapon without a some form of training. I go to my local flea-market every weekend after church and there is a gun guy selling there. The young man was purchasing a gun and thought he had to wait 3 days before he could pick-up his firearm. This is in the NRA hands, If you dont know the laws IMHO I beleive you must pass a written and shooting exam. In Florida you take a class (about1hr) and shoot one bullet at a target, even if you miss the target they give you your certificate BTW its like6 feet away lol.... All right I think Im done with this rant for now...

DrkSide

Full Access Member
I wonder how the moral decision for him to stop selling guns will work when he has to close his doors. The article says that firearms bring in over half of his business.

Note: It is his business and his decision. However, it seems that this decision is based simply on an emotional basis and not a business decision.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I wonder how the moral decision for him to stop selling guns will work when he has to close his doors. The article says that firearms bring in over half of his business.

Note: It is his business and his decision. However, it seems that this decision is based simply on an emotional basis and not a business decision.

Im with ya there....In Tampa almost every pawnshop is an FFL dealer:handshake:

Members online

No members online now.