Out of control cops at it again.

STF

Full Access Member
I doubt it but if you are going to run from the police you should expect to have your windows broken out.

The shooting part was un called for in my opinion. I mean use some common sense. Yes she was running but did it warrant possibly injuring or killing a child?

kwo51

Full Access Member
I don't think so, but they did. She may have been a parking ticket violator. Class 3 feloney in NY.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Training for use of less than lethal force will result in more LEO deaths. This officer will see it over and over in his mind. It is bad any way you look at it.

cce1302

Full Access Member
Training for use of less than lethal force will result in more LEO deaths. This officer will see it over and over in his mind. It is bad any way you look at it.

Poor LEO training will result in more citizen deaths.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Leo judgement I think is more the issue than training..... every shooting has different variables....jmho
Concealed 27

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Here is another out-of-control cop. Apparently this woman was wandering off and on the freeway and not only causing a dangerous situation to herself but to near by drivers. But beating on her like a rag doll is way over the top in my opinion. An internal investigation is underway.. I sure hope so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcCN5C7UBx0

kwo51

Full Access Member
Had to get her attention. Mentally ill need to be in the hospital. Cop may need a little Thorazine too.

ViperJeff

Administrator
When are cops going to learn that there is a camera every 10 feet.... He said she said is no longer a discussion

Members online

No members online now.