Oklahoma: State House Passes Important Self Defense Bills

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Oklahoma: State House Passes Important Self Defense Bills

Yesterday, House Bill 3510, legislation introduced by House Speaker Jeffrey Hickman (R-58) and Senator Brian Bingman (R-12) to address Governor Mary Fallin’s (R) veto of House Bill 2539, passed in the Oklahoma House of Representatives by an 83 to 8 vote.

Pro-gun House Bill 2614, legislation that authorizes concealed handgun license holders to store their handgun in a locked vehicle in school parking lots, also passed yesterday in the state House by an 83 to 6 vote.

HB 3510 makes a necessary amendment to Oklahoma Statute Title 21 § 733, which at this time permits the use of deadly force to defend only “one’s self, his or her husband, wife, parent, child, master, mistress, or servant.” HB 3510 provides an important update to this antiquated statute by expanding the category of people a person can lawfully use deadly force to defend, expanding defense to any other person.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
If we ever secede, y'all are invited to come with.

:word: I've always said, if that were to happen, OK would be next in line.

I was actually surprised, something I was listening to on TV, was saying that OK is the Reddest state in the nation. I did find that hard to believe, but then again, I do know Obama didn't win not a single county in OK. Supposedly, we're the only state he didn't win at least 1 county.

That'll tell you how much we like the fugger.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
TX would be loading up biggo piles of cow and horse shit in their punkin' chunkers and watch all the blue coats run like hell. :happy175:

kwo51

Full Access Member
They would get caught with the shit hook. US would nuke any state before it allow them to leave the union..

oppo

Full Access Member
Only if Odoofus is even dumber than I give him credit for and I give him lots of credit for that.

Btw, care to guess the only state with a plant that actually assembles nuclear weapons? I will give you hint. It is south of Oklahoma.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Anyone can say that US would win in any kind of uncivil war. Sure hope it never comes to that again. The country has been there and done it once already since it was founded. Actually Twice if you count the Revolutionary War. I've talked to several of our US Military and from different branches. Most claim they take oath to uphold the Constitution of the USA and they will protect it from enemies Foreign AND DOMESTIC. It's been said we have DOMESTIC enemies in the White House and if the Constitution needs protected and orders are given from POTUS, welllll you know where this is going. Just saying, many won't have a problem defecting and protecting the Constitution and Old Glory for WHAT IT REALLY STANDS FOR. And I'm sure they'll bring good toys !!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts