NRA Membership

blockdoc

Full Access Member
NRA life membership 70% off

Copied from another forum (FRF)

If you want to take advantage of this promotion, I'll gladly PM you my info to sponsor you. For anyone who just joined, it would be worth a call to see if the money you just paid could be applied toward the $300

It works like this, life membership for $300.00 normally $1,000: 1. Call the NRA membership line at 1-877-NRA-2000 – option 3.

2. Have the following info ready:
1. Sponsor’s name MUST BE A LIFE MEMBER

2. Sponsor’s Zip Code (you don’t need the full address, and not all operators ask for this)

3. Sponsor’s NRA Member ID (a nine digit number). They’ll look this up.

Give them your information and credit card number. Finished business!

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
NRA life membership 70% off

Copied from another forum (FRF)

If you want to take advantage of this promotion, I'll gladly PM you my info to sponsor you. For anyone who just joined, it would be worth a call to see if the money you just paid could be applied toward the $300

It works like this, life membership for $300.00 normally $1,000: 1. Call the NRA membership line at 1-877-NRA-2000 – option 3.

2. Have the following info ready:
1. Sponsor’s name MUST BE A LIFE MEMBER

2. Sponsor’s Zip Code (you don’t need the full address, and not all operators ask for this)

3. Sponsor’s NRA Member ID (a nine digit number). They’ll look this up.

Give them your information and credit card number. Finished business!

PM me please. Strongly considering doing this.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Just called them. Took about 20 minutes to finally talk to someone. Signed up for a lifetime membership for $300. I tried to give them the "Sponsor" info but they said it wasn't needed. Apparently they are getting such a rush of new members they've dropped that requirement. So there ya go.

Maxx2893

Full Access Member
Just called them. Took about 20 minutes to finally talk to someone. Signed up for a lifetime membership for $300. I tried to give them the "Sponsor" info but they said it wasn't needed. Apparently they are getting such a rush of new members they've dropped that requirement. So there ya go.

Holy shit, $300? Isn't usually $1000

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Holy shit, $300? Isn't usually $1000
Yes, that is correct. Normally $1K. They were/are having a membership drive. Don't know if it ended this weekend or not. Give them a call Monday and see if it's still available if you're interested. Still comes with your choice of their magazines too. My member pack is on the way.

Humvee21

Full Access Member
Membership finally processed! Can't wait to start bringing my NRA duffle bag and NRA cap to the range. Does anyone have any clue how long it takes to receive them?

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Membership finally processed! Can't wait to start bringing my NRA duffle bag and NRA cap to the range. Does anyone have any clue how long it takes to receive them?

With the $300 membership, I'm not sure I'll be getting the hat and duffle. I received my documentation package the other day with my card, stickers and flyers etc. But no hat or duffle. You do get your choice of their magazines that they offer.

Last edited:

Humvee21

Full Access Member
With the $300 membership, I'm not sure I'll be getting the hat and duffle. I received my documentation package the other day with my card, stickers and flyers etc. But no hat or duffle. You do get your choice of their magazines that they offer.

Well, damn. I hope I do get my duffle and hat because when I signed up the banner at the top said that I'd get them. But nowhere else did it say that... So I don't know...

How long did it take to get your documentation package? I got my membership processed email only 3 days ago.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Well, damn. I hope I do get my duffle and hat because when I signed up the banner at the top said that I'd get them. But nowhere else did it say that... So I don't know...

How long did it take to get your documentation package? I got my membership processed email only 3 days ago.

It was pretty quick. within the week (7 days) from signing up. I called mine in and actually spoke to someone. Don't know if that makes a difference or not.

SWSS

Full Access Member
Well, did the lifetime membership! Doing the 25/month deal...next year i will sponsor a newbie!!!

SWSS from somewhere....

TScottW99

Full Access Member
Well, did the lifetime membership! Doing the 25/month deal...next year i will sponsor a newbie!!!

SWSS from somewhere....

Awesome!! I enjoy the lifetime membership but find myself buying a new person or two a membership every year now.

Members online

No members online now.