NRA Membership

TScottW99

Full Access Member
Who here is not a member? First person that is not a member and wants to be one I'll buy your membership.

I challenge other Life Members to step up and buy a membership for another forum member for Christmas this year. :grd:

kwo51

Full Access Member
How come the older I get the more a life member ship costs? I like the Jews for the preservation of Firearms.This people tell it like is. The NRA does not.

SWSS

Full Access Member
not a member, not sure why...now that you mention it.
Will take you up if still open!

SWSS

Full Access Member
PM sent, guess I need to save my pennies for a lifetime and pay it forward next year!

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
I have the paperwork at home with a check attached to it. Just haven't had time to do much of anything the last few days

Bootstrap

Full Access Member
If there are any sign up your buddy incentives with discounts let us know

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

Arckadian

I was a member many years ago but life got the better of me and I had way to many bills on my plate and it lapsed.... I will most likely get back in the NRA but I need to save up some funds....

Trixxterr

I was just tellin my wife yesterday, I needed to re-up. After many yrs lapse, she said we needed to wait till after the first. Too many bills right now, Christmas and all.

And on the subject, I'd support just about anyone that stands up for our rights.. 1st, 2nd..etc...

Bootstrap

Full Access Member
I was just tellin my wife yesterday, I needed to re-up. After many yrs lapse, she said we needed to wait till after the first. Too many bills right now, Christmas and all.

And on the subject, I'd support just about anyone that stands up for our rights.. 1st, 2nd..etc...

Indeed, i don't throw them any money, but even the ACLU has done good

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

JuggNuttz

i was just thinking about this too. years ago at a pheasants forever meeting i signed up, and renewed it a couple times..... i need to do that again.

Members online

No members online now.