Name this vehicle

Silver-Bolt

Full Access Member
I trashed a couple of these in the 80's. Great fun when they ran.

b.jpg

kwo51

Full Access Member
Sure looks like an old dodge power wagon. Looks like a ruski rocket launcher from WW2.Katyusha Soviet Russian Rocket Launcher truck

Last edited:

Sgt. Rock

Full Access Member
Sure looks like an old dodge power wagon. Looks like a ruski rocket launcher from WW2.Katyusha Soviet Russian Rocket Launcher truck

We have another winner!..the official listing is a BM-13N Katyusha (mounted on a American Lend-Lease Studebaker US6 truck). Very effective during the Battle of Stalingrad. The Germans nicknamed them Stalin's organs because of the pitched sound they made when fired, not because of his balls as rumored.

kwo51 you are hereby awarded the Order of the Patriotic War and a list of hot Ukrainian women looking for love.

:waytogo:

kwo51

Full Access Member
No there is not much info on them . I will let somebody else do the deep search, it my have had a RR engine. Would like to know more about it.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
It's a WW1 French tank.
But without looking it up, I can't remember the name or designation.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Damn it is a frog. Only one left in a museum some where.

I read that they had the technology even back then that if a kid with a cap gun threatened them all they had to do is hit one button and the gun would drop and and the tank would retreat. :emotions33:

kwo51

Full Access Member
This tank had a driver in the back and the front so they could retreat fast. Frogs!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.