My vetrans day weekend was spent being involved in a AR class

Bluez

Full Access Member
I help out at a rifle class at times (Max Velocity Tactical)
Tactical Training by Max Velocity |

Its military and ex military guys making a point of training civilians in Small Unit tactics so "We the People" can be ready to fight the enemies of our republic when the need comes.

This is not a Kris Costa like SWAT fantasy camp pumping bullets into paper but real live fire Infantry tactics in compartmentalized terrain.

Here are some pics from the class from veterans day weekend :
(more pics available on request)

6-day-1.jpg

6-day-3.jpg

6-day-4.jpg

Patrol Halt in Herringbone formation:
6-day-5.jpg

Class picture:

6-day-6.jpg

Yours truly standing:

6-day-10.jpg

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
That is really cool and I like that you and other civilians are getting military type training. But..... do you think you might be on somebodies radar as a possible militia organization. Maybe getting some unwanted attention even though you may not be aware of it. Just something to think about.

Bluez

Full Access Member
That is really cool and I like that you and other civilians are getting military type training. But..... do you think you might be on somebodies radar as a possible militia organization. Maybe getting some unwanted attention even though you may not be aware of it. Just something to think about.

- I am not a civilian.

- Its a combat rifle school. a training organization that is 100% legal..The goal is to get as many civilians competent so tyranny will not have the monopoly of violence.

- Anyone who is in decent shape and takes a few of these classes will be more competent at real fighting that nearly all non combat arms soldiers/marines and nearly 100% of non veteran LEOs.
Yes, its that good!

- And if the founding fathers were worried about "being on somebody's radar" we would all be living in the hellish nightmare that modern Britain has become.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
- I am not a civilian.

- Its a combat rifle school. a training organization that is 100% legal..The goal is to get as many civilians competent so tyranny will not have the monopoly of violence.

- Anyone who is in decent shape and takes a few of these classes will be more competent at real fighting that nearly all non combat arms soldiers/marines and nearly 100% of non veteran LEOs.
Yes, its that good!

- And if the founding fathers were worried about "being on somebody's radar" we would all be living in the hellish nightmare that modern Britain has become.

Didn't mean to infer that you were. What is your background?

I didn't assume that it wasn't 100% legal. My point was, could the government asses you as a threat?
Which is probably a good thing but may also make you a target.

I whole heartedly agree that people need to be prepared.

Also, didn't infer that you shouldn't be doing what your doing. I find it very interesting. My original comments/questions were purely out of curiosity. Not threatening in any way.

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Thanks.. hope I didnt come off as a jacka.. :)

I could tell I got your dander up which wasn't my intent at all. I wish I could participate in something like what you're showing us. But I couldn't keep up. My asthma would slow me down. I remember some of the pictures you've shown us of y'all out there with snow on the ground. My lungs lock up just seeing those. But I fully support what y'all are doing.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Would have to go through combat medic first. As much as the jungle training is good I'm afraid urban warfare will be the next theater. JMO. Train well sir.

Members online

No members online now.