My Future AR-15

Arckadian

I have an ex-ranger buddy that has a RockRiver AR-15 and just recently bought a Colt Ar-15..... I managed to work out a deal with him to purchase his RockRiver AR for $1500..... That may sound a bit high, but I do know that he bought the rifle for $1000 and spent $500 on..... upgrades :D I am soooo looking forward to getting one FINALLY...

After next payday I will be making payments for my New Rifle :D

Arckadian

Thats what my buddy says.... He went through it and replaced a lot of the components with... better stuff. So I can not WAIT to shoot it. I imagine it wont be the same (feel wise) as the M16 I used in the military. Mental perception and all that.... but It will be good to go fire a rifle again.

tacticold

Full Access Member
RRA make some solid rifles. Probably the second most popular AR among LEO's, with Colt leading the way. Makes me wonder why he's getting rid of it, though. Just because I'm buying a new gun doesn't mean I'm getting rid of an old one....lol.

I've got a Rock River complete lower coming soon. Can't wait to build it up. Enjoy your new toy!

Arckadian

I believe he is selling it to me because I pestered him about it so much :D and he is a really good buddy. The rifle is only a year old now

chops

A good deal! My buddy just bought a RR AR-15 for $2000--stock from a gun dealer here in NY. He paid so much because the next day NY's new laws went into effect. Meanwhile my RR Tactical Elite ordered for $950 in Oct.2012 is now on hold because they refuse to ship anymore to NY at this time. Now it's too late and i'm wondering how I am going to get my gun!

oppo

Full Access Member
A good deal! My buddy just bought a RR AR-15 for $2000--stock from a gun dealer here in NY. He paid so much because the next day NY's new laws went into effect. Meanwhile my RR Tactical Elite ordered for $950 in Oct.2012 is now on hold because they refuse to ship anymore to NY at this time. Now it's too late and i'm wondering how I am going to get my gun!
That sucks :(

Just one reason I will never live in New York....
Amen to that

RangerDanger

Full Access Member
You gotta watch those ex-ranger guys. I hear they're a bit on the crazy side. Nice find and it's always good to have friends like that

Arckadian

Well this guy does have a few screws loose, but he is a good guy I like him.... Funny thing is he is EXACTLY one year older than I am.... we have the same birthday.

Members online

No members online now.