Modified Bowie Knife

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Anyone ever heard of Condor Tool & Knife? Seems to be a very nice stainless blade. Almost small machete size.
Very grippy neoprene type handle. Modified Bowie blade. Very nice leather sheath. About $45 on Amazon. Benjamin shown for size comparison.

2013-12-06+15.42.48.jpg

2013-12-06+15.43.20.jpg

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
So, did you have that $100 bill before or after you got the knife?:Jedi:

I have a bladesmith buddy building me a deer hunting knife to replace the one I lost a few years back.
I gave him some basic ideas (4-5" bayonet style blade, grey/black laminate slab style handle) and let him go with it. Not sure if it will be Damascus or not. Can't wait to get it, but it will take him a while to get it done, so I guess I have to be patient.

Last edited:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
So, did you have that $100 bill before or after you got the knife?:Jedi:

I have a bladesmith buddy building me a deer hunting knife to replace the one I lost a few years back.
I gave him some basic ideas (4-5" bayonet style blade, grey/black laminate slab style handle) and let him go with it. Not sure if it will be Damascus or not. Can't wait to get it, but it will take him a while to get it done, so I guess I have to be patient.

Well I was showing the knife to this guy. Didn't really know him. And he pulled the BenFranklin out of his pocket and threw it and took off running. I guess he had to go. Lol.

Be sure to post pictures of the knife when you get it.

Members online

No members online now.